Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 03:46 PM

3 posts, read 3,791 times

Advertisements

I have a co-worker that would rather hold it than go at work. He has quite the routine at home and on business trips, he won't even go in his room...he goes down to the hotel lobby bathrooms. If I have to go at work, then I do. But I certainly prefer taking my time at home rather than worrying about getting back to work.

Old 04-18-2012, 05:53 PM

12 posts, read 25,849 times
It depends on how bad I have to go. When I was working, if I had to go bad, I would go. I was also working indoors where there was plumbing. On some jobs I've been working outside where there are porta-potties and it isn't fun, but you get used to it after awhile using em.

It also depends on if it's hot out or not. If it's hot out - hold it - because you go, get sweaty, and it gets uncomfortable. I also worked a job where I had to wear jeans and a long shirt, so I got sweaty easily.

It's a personal thing too. I know some people will only go at home because they don't want to use a toilet everybody else has sat on. That's what they make those gaskets for too.

Old 07-13-2012, 12:57 PM

1,225 posts, read 2,425,007 times
I wanted to try and poop at work today but before i even got into the door it sounded like Pearl Harbor in there., I decided to wait till he was done.

Old 07-13-2012, 01:28 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,664,445 times
I did today, but unfortunately did not have any reading materials so it felt incomplete. I finished the last magazine I had here so I need to being some more in on Monday.

Old 07-13-2012, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayslookin View Post
I have a co-worker that would rather hold it than go at work. He has quite the routine at home and on business trips, he won't even go in his room...he goes down to the hotel lobby bathrooms. If I have to go at work, then I do. But I certainly prefer taking my time at home rather than worrying about getting back to work.
I don't understand why one wouldn't go in the room. It is probably cleaned more often than the lobby!

Old 07-14-2012, 01:42 AM

1,140 posts, read 2,143,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfr69 View Post
Poll, do you poop at work? I know some friends say they will wait til they get home or even leave at lunch or something to go somewhere else.

Why dont some peole like dropping bombs at work? I have no issue with this and will drop bombs like theres a taliban village in that toilet bowl

At my old work was a lil less cmfortabl as the whle floor shared one bathroom with one toilet and one urinal so u could never have the bathroom to urself but overall I could care less wereall adults and we alk poop. Will u poo at work or go out of ur way no to

Employers are very quick to **** on their employees -no harm in getting them back.

Plus my poop is extremely smelly - I don't want it smelling up my house, and there are the water savings, paper, cleaning fluids.

and best of all sitting on the toilet bowl doing a poo can be a great way of reliving stress, and and just chilling out at work

Old 07-14-2012, 03:32 AM

4,978 posts, read 9,531,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogger129 View Post
It depends on how bad I have to go. When I was working, if I had to go bad, I would go. I was also working indoors where there was plumbing. On some jobs I've been working outside where there are porta-potties and it isn't fun, but you get used to it after awhile using em.

It also depends on if it's hot out or not. If it's hot out - hold it - because you go, get sweaty, and it gets uncomfortable. I also worked a job where I had to wear jeans and a long shirt, so I got sweaty easily.

It's a personal thing too. I know some people will only go at home because they don't want to use a toilet everybody else has sat on. That's what they make those gaskets for too.

Gaskets? You mean those paper covers?

Old 07-14-2012, 05:26 PM

12,115 posts, read 33,758,226 times
how about on a plane?!

Old 08-02-2012, 02:09 PM

I'm thinking about bringing a bag to make number two more comfortable at work. Things I will need:

1. A PSP and some games. Or I can just configure it to access my PS3 at home from the wireless network in the office.
2. Charmin Ultra Soft & Freshmates (a clean getaway)
3. A good wooden hanger so that i can take my shirt off and neatly hang it on the door
4. Some magazines and/or a little portable music player with good battery powered external speakers
5. It'd be nice to have something to hang over the flusher in the back so I could lean back a bit. That might be pushing things, though

Old 08-02-2012, 02:18 PM

5,522 posts, read 10,219,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
I'm thinking about bringing a bag to make number two more comfortable at work. Things I will need:

1. A PSP and some games. Or I can just configure it to access my PS3 at home from the wireless network in the office.
2. Charmin Ultra Soft & Freshmates (a clean getaway)
3. A good wooden hanger so that i can take my shirt off and neatly hang it on the door
4. Some magazines and/or a little portable music player with good battery powered external speakers
5. It'd be nice to have something to hang over the flusher in the back so I could lean back a bit. That might be pushing things, though

Thats pretty funny
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment