Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2014, 08:26 PM

1,228 posts, read 2,392,285 times

Advertisements

This showed up in my spam folder. I hate getting stuff like this because you know it's a scam.

In recent years the world has been witnessing a phenomenal change in the way IT is used in enterprises. It has graduated at a fast pace, from a mere supportive role to an enabling role, and in some business areas, to a critical success factor interwoven with the other business processes of the enterprise. Technology has become so embedded in the internal functions and the external value propositions of a modern organization, at least in some sectors, that it has assumed a strategic role.

We are offering you to be a part of the progress, to have a job and a chance to work with the best team there is.

Salary & Benefits:
We offer decent salary, advances and bonuses for the successful applicant. Total income is about $3500 per month. The first year income could easily be around $45,000 - $65,000, with various bonuses and advances.

• Health & Dental Insurance
• Flexible timetable
• Free training and professional development programs
• Retirement Options

Job Requirements:
To be considered for this position, you must have:
• Knowledge of basic payment systems
• Ability to schedule working hours effectively
• Availability for 3-4 hours a day
• Good Computer and Internet skills
• Minimum 18 y.o.
• Any financial skills would be a distinct advantage during the Trial Period

If you don’t have a criminal record, responsible and interested in a rewarding new career - this job is yours.

Please think about my job offer and feel free to contact our HR Department for more information.

Contact us at it.job.klovsky@gmail.com. I'm sorry, due to spam problem we have to use a g-mail address, company e-mail address will be revealed to you after reply.

Regards,

HR Manager
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2014, 01:28 AM

1,844 posts, read 2,427,334 times
You're right. It is a scam. Any reputable firm would link you up with their Taleo portal, lol! At least that way you'd be fairly certain they are emailing from the US, and not from Rumania or the USSR (cyber crime hosts).

I don't mean to laugh - it's just a bad situation overall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment