Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 08:46 PM

13 posts, read 24,423 times

Advertisements

Hello all... I am considering immigrating to another country.
How I do this safely and at a reasonable price?

What do I need to do? I do not now where to start.
I also would like to find out about dual citizenship.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2012, 09:23 PM

3,102 posts, read 5,619,668 times
I think for this you need to select to the beginning of the country, and city.
Work that is important. To do this, I would advise you to learn about the firms which there are in your country and in the other (their branches) you can get this company in your Country, then transfer to a branch in another country (but it's for the long-term moving think is more suitable) but in any case I think you need to determine the local language and in both the country of emigrants live.
You may want to begin his own business, which is very important.
As a valued your education in one or another country.
The cost of accommodation, the cost of housing.

Old 08-14-2012, 10:22 PM

any website you can refer me to? I wan to live in Egypt. Pass ports, dual citizenship and housing My main concerns.
i have money. But how do i convert it to the county's dollar?

Old 08-15-2012, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by candycane222 View Post
any website you can refer me to? I wan to live in Egypt. Pass ports, dual citizenship and housing My main concerns.
i have money. But how do i convert it to the county's dollar?
Hello!
The owner of real estate in Egypt is entitled to a resident visa - in fact, residence permit in Egypt. So that there are fewer problems and headaches. For this, the value of the real estate must not exceed 300 thousand E. f. (about $50 thousand). Resident visa is issued for six months, to be extended for a year, then - five, in the future it can be extended for another five years. If the object was acquired value of up to 300 thousand E. f., a residence permit is not granted, but the owner also receives certain visa advantages: the owner may request a one-year visa with the possibility of extension. If the value of the property is less than 300 thousand E. f., the owner of the property shall not be granted any privileges in obtaining visas and residence permits.

Foreign citizens may freely acquire in Egypt, residential and commercial property and land.
On the African part of Egypt (Hurghada) property shall be in full unconditional ownership (freehold). On the Sinai Peninsula (Dahab, Sharm-El-Sheikh, etc.) other rules: the buyer obtains the right to long-term lease for 99 years. The prohibition on obtaining the right of ownership of the property, acquired an alien set by administrative order issued by the Prime Minister of Egypt in 2005.
Other restrictions on the purchase of not, except for the prohibition to acquire property for the state of protected areas, for example, in immediate proximity to the historical monuments. That's good to know I think

Old 08-15-2012, 12:34 AM

I can give a link to the sites but they are in the Russian language as Russian. I think you have to just search. I can translate but the translation can be clumsy.

Old 08-15-2012, 04:02 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,290,027 times
OP, I suggest that you look at the embassy websites for the countries that interest you.

Old 08-15-2012, 04:36 AM

1,222 posts, read 2,279,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
OP, I suggest that you look at the embassy websites for the countries that interest you.
Good call. Also, I strongly suggest that you first try to figure out as much as possible about the country you want to move to. Ideally, go there on vacation for an extended period of time. Otherwise you'll be in for a bad awakening, especially if you move to a non Western country.

Old 08-15-2012, 05:09 AM

I want to personally thank each of you for giving me so much help. You all are so kind and have opened
my eyes to knowledge I did not have at first. Thank you so much to you all. I love you all.

Old 08-21-2012, 12:16 PM

317 posts, read 412,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by candycane222 View Post
Hello all... I am considering immigrating to another country.
How I do this safely and at a reasonable price?

What do I need to do? I do not now where to start.
I also would like to find out about dual citizenship.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
You seriously underestimate the task in front of you. In almost every country save Somalia or someplace similarly exciting, you're going to need a work visa. For most civilised countries you need either a) family connections b) money or c) skills in high demand.

Unless you have one or more of the three or are willing to set up shop in a lawless hinterland - and I do mean this in the kindest way - you should learn to be happy where you are.

Old 08-21-2012, 02:30 PM

Judge_smails....

I am a free individual who can travel where I choose. I do not have to live any place I do not
want to be. If I am not happy any place It is my choice to move. I did not ask for an opinion
or someones feelings. I asked for advice to migrate. I have lots of money and not much time.
Where I live the judgment of the Most High God will be upon. You may not understand this, but
Babylon has fallen and it it time to flee. I already said to much. Please kindly don not take offense to
my words. But I am serious and nothing will detour me. All information given by people with the knowledge
I need has been greatly appreciated and executed. Thanks to all. And this is my thoughts: If you do not like something, change it. You can do anything you put your mind to do. And i am happy where ever I am . But I choose my own destiny
as long as it is in the Will of God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World