Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2013, 05:34 PM

557 posts, read 673,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
I'm sorry since when does drknoble = The truth

Like with everyone else in here - it is your opinion.
I never said I was the truth, but that won't stop you from trying to distract and put words in my mouth.

Old 03-22-2013, 05:35 PM

7,956 posts, read 11,846,883 times
Lol you are seriously deluded and wasting your life paranoid out your box drknoble.

Old 03-22-2013, 05:37 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,879,610 times
Are you the Professor in the video Dr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drknoble View Post
Everyone has their choices. You can either watch the video or remain ignorant. I expect the latter.

Old 03-22-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
Are you the Professor in the video Dr?
Obviously I'm not.

Old 03-22-2013, 05:40 PM

1,482 posts, read 2,384,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
For some odd reason, people need someone to bash, so people will bash, who they are allowed to bash.

As far as comedy is concerned, there is not much that is allowed anymore, at least, not in the UK.
Or in the US either. The PC thing has put an end to that kind of thing. You won't find American Comics bashing much of anything and when they do it's in a very limited way. Here is where you can bash till your heart's content. So have at it. But when you get bashed please don't whine as is so often the case.

This particular thread was started by a fellow American and the first seven posts were also my fellow countrymen. That seems to me that there was a particular effort made to "stir the pot". The result is what you see. So I guess the bashing here was asked for wasn't it. It really shouldn't bother us (Americans) so why get your BVDs in a bunch? I think some of the bashing is quite humorous. If you get as thin skinned as some here you become a target not the country. But WTH different strokes .......

Old 03-22-2013, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Oh; there you are.

The U.S. is the veritable poster child of my thusly described countries.
You must be confused again, because if the US fits that description, then almost all countries do as well, including Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
So far with all of your whining, posting angst over the alledged unfair mistreatment of America I kinda think you're confused over the definition of "resentment".

Have at it.
I guess in your world acknowledging reality = whining

Old 03-22-2013, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
Yep it's incorrect, just letting you know
Once again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by drknoble View Post
Is anything I said incorrect? If so, please let me know.

The truth isn't diplomatic.

Old 03-22-2013, 05:46 PM

13,630 posts, read 10,031,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom9 View Post
Or in the US either. The PC thing has put an end to that kind of thing. You won't find American Comics bashing much of anything and when they do it's in a very limited way. Here is where you can bash till your heart's content. So have at it. But when you get bashed please don't whine as is so often the case.

This particular thread was started by a fellow American and the first seven posts were also my fellow countrymen. That seems to me that there was a particular effort made to "stir the pot". The result is what you see. So I guess the bashing here was asked for wasn't it. It really shouldn't bother us (Americans) so why get your BVDs in a bunch? I think some of the bashing is quite humorous. If you get as thin skinned as some here you become a target not the country. But WTH different strokes .......
Who's bashing, who's whining? Not I!

Old 03-22-2013, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
"If the US is so irrelevant, why is there so much world attention paid to the United States and little to none paid to The Netherlands?"

Hmmmmmm, let me think! Population? prominence? might? nukes? in a war? Take your pick.
I agree, there are many reasons, that's why it makes not sense to say the US is irrelevant.

Old 03-22-2013, 05:55 PM

1,482 posts, read 2,384,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
Who's bashing, who's whining? Not I!
Yeah but you're not one of the first seven ...unless you re-enlisted using another name.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.