Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 08:33 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,445,216 times

Advertisements

This is just another instance of trying to make it appear that white people have smaller brains than Chinese, which is hilarious, imo. Some people have big heads in any race and some people do not. A photograph of a person's head proves zero. What size is it? My head is large. My daughter's is not, but, her head is not small. It is just right for her overall size.

Merv Griffin created the Big Head Theory and I've heard him describe it several times on talk shows when he was alive. It has to do with success in the entertainment world. It did not pit races against each other, because, it has nothing to do with race.

Old 02-25-2013, 10:04 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
What is interesting is that Neanderthals have the biggest head of any humanoid species.
Some scientists suggest that Europeans share some genes with Neanderthals.

Homo erectus of Asia (e.g. the Peking man) do not have a very big head.
like it or not cousin Atouk, we all share Neanderthal genes because those naughty Europeans liked to zug, zug anything that moved.

Old 02-25-2013, 10:19 AM

2,987 posts, read 5,251,349 times
Instead of big head you should probably analyse round vs oval

Old 02-25-2013, 10:35 AM

9,961 posts, read 17,527,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brabham12 View Post
Eastern Europeans (e.g. Russians) have quite "large" heads on average.
I guess that could help explain why a "white guy" like me would have such a big head. My giant headed Polish ancestors are most likely the reason ever since I was a teenager I can never find a hat to fit my head.

I just remember being 15 years old and as a joke trying to put on a cowboy hat in a western shop, and none of the damn things would fit. Damn cowboys and their tiny white heads...

Old 02-25-2013, 12:08 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,760,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
This is just another instance of trying to make it appear that white people have smaller brains than Chinese, which is hilarious, imo. Some people have big heads in any race and some people do not. A photograph of a person's head proves zero. What size is it? My head is large. My daughter's is not, but, her head is not small. It is just right for her overall size.

Merv Griffin created the Big Head Theory and I've heard him describe it several times on talk shows when he was alive. It has to do with success in the entertainment world. It did not pit races against each other, because, it has nothing to do with race.
You are too sensitive.
We all know there's within group variation. So you didn't say anything really.

Old 02-25-2013, 03:12 PM

1,412 posts, read 4,485,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glucorious View Post
You DO realize that the first one and the last one are close-up shots!? There's no way to compare dimensions from heads (in pictures). Unless they were all taken from the same distance.

Same with the fat one in the last picture. Either the camera got very close, or it's enlarged.

Close or far, their heads are still large. We all know Kim Jung Un's head is pretty large. Anyway, my thoughts are around people who have/had power and responsibility. Obama's head is not so large as compared to even Brian Billick. While India's president's head is pretty average looking compared to Kim Jong Un.

Old 02-25-2013, 05:08 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,866,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
like it or not cousin Atouk, we all share Neanderthal genes because those naughty Europeans liked to zug, zug anything that moved.

Troglodyte 1974 Jimmy Castor Bunch RetroDan@GMail - YouTube

FWIW I have a huge head, but I'm also 6'2.

I'm probably much closer to a neanderthal in terms of genetics and number of generations than most people from around the globe.

Old 02-26-2013, 01:34 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,445,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
You are too sensitive.
We all know there's within group variation. So you didn't say anything really.
YOU are clueless regarding any sensitivity I have or don't have. Imo, your knowledge of head size is zero, considering you actually think a photograph proves anything when it proves nothing, other than you know how to copy and paste.

Old 02-26-2013, 01:44 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,068,476 times
Africans seem to have smaller Heads than their bodies does this mean their brains are a tiny bit smaller? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

Is the OP this guy by any chance? lol

Old 02-26-2013, 03:11 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,760,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
YOU are clueless regarding any sensitivity I have or don't have. Imo, your knowledge of head size is zero, considering you actually think a photograph proves anything when it proves nothing, other than you know how to copy and paste.
Calm down. Photos are for fun obviously. Who would use a couple of photos to draw a conclusion.
Why are you so angry? weird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World