Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 10:12 PM

3,282 posts, read 3,795,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
I blame Colombia, Mexico, El Salvador, and Honduras as the countries most responsible for the drug epidemic in the United States that is killing thousands of Americans every year. Colombia is the source of most of the illegal drugs in the USA. They smuggle it through Central America and Mexico. But at least Colombia is less known for illegal immigration compared to the other countries I mentioned.
Personal responsibility- no one is shoving drugs down people's throats, they are deciding to choose to do drugs.

I blame Americans for their drug problems.

People smuggle because there is a market and money to be made. Plus, Americans are SUPER involved in drug production and distribution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 10:14 PM

3,282 posts, read 3,795,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdtdemon View Post
I don't understand why people think that Canada, the UK, or any EU country has been an ally of the US since the Cold War. They have all hated us at least that long.
According to many of you paranoid people, everyone is an enemy of the US nowadays.

You should just become an isolated island and stop communicating with outsiders.

Old 01-31-2017, 08:00 AM

4,096 posts, read 3,730,181 times
Quote:
I blame Colombia, Mexico, El Salvador, and Honduras as the countries most responsible for the drug epidemic in the United States that is killing thousands of Americans every year. Colombia is the source of most of the illegal drugs in the USA. They smuggle it through Central America and Mexico. But at least Colombia is less known for illegal immigration compared to the other countries I mentioned.
You obviously don't understand basic economics. Demand fuels supply, not the other way around. Drug consumption isn't even a major problem in Colombia despite it being at it's "best", most purest and cheapest stage. Why you ask? Because Colombians hate drugs and the violence and gangs that kill and affect the quality of life there in essence drugs have a bad PR image and practically all citizens want nothing to do with it. They hate drug traffickers and the European and US consumers that CHOOSE to blow their neurons away - but of course they relinquish all responsibility.

Here's a thought, people are going to choose to do drugs anyway, just make drugs legal and tax the billions in profit in rehabilitation programs and marketing against the effects of it. Cigarette usage is now falling dramatically on its own.

In one swoop homicide rates in the US and the rest of the continent will fall drastically and there will be more tax dollars for public services and the economy.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:36 AM

1,285 posts, read 1,396,454 times
Quote:
So you're a German who still considers the Jews to be your enemies.........but you haven't named a single one of the Muslim nations flooding your country with refugees who are engaged in rapes, murders, etc
You should look at who was behind the idea and legislation to bring them there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk25AeFWMNs

Last edited by joeyg2014; 02-01-2017 at 03:34 AM..

Old 02-01-2017, 03:05 AM

1,285 posts, read 1,396,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pueblofuerte View Post
You obviously don't understand basic economics. Demand fuels supply, not the other way around. Drug consumption isn't even a major problem in Colombia despite it being at it's "best", most purest and cheapest stage. Why you ask? Because Colombians hate drugs and the violence and gangs that kill and affect the quality of life there in essence drugs have a bad PR image and practically all citizens want nothing to do with it. They hate drug traffickers and the European and US consumers that CHOOSE to blow their neurons away - but of course they relinquish all responsibility.

Here's a thought, people are going to choose to do drugs anyway, just make drugs legal and tax the billions in profit in rehabilitation programs and marketing against the effects of it. Cigarette usage is now falling dramatically on its own.

In one swoop homicide rates in the US and the rest of the continent will fall drastically and there will be more tax dollars for public services and the economy.
Drugs will be cheaper on the street if they're legal anyway.

Old 02-01-2017, 11:21 AM

4,096 posts, read 3,730,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyg2014 View Post
Drugs will be cheaper on the street if they're legal anyway.
Yes perhaps, but governments should impose high taxes like they do with cigarettes to make them nearer to current market price than not. Bootlegging is easier to combat and produces far less homicides.

The added revenue for public services and rehabilitation programs as well as the drop in homicides make legalization a no brainer.

Old 02-04-2017, 07:38 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Allies and enemies according to Americans:

"The survey, conducted from January 28 to February 1, asked respondents to rate whether a country was an ally or enemy of the United States on a five-point scale: ally, friendly, not sure, unfriendly or enemy."

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...smtyp=cur&_r=0

Old 02-05-2017, 04:54 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,958,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Allies and enemies according to Americans:

"The survey, conducted from January 28 to February 1, asked respondents to rate whether a country was an ally or enemy of the United States on a five-point scale: ally, friendly, not sure, unfriendly or enemy."

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...smtyp=cur&_r=0
Well the Republican leader has no respect for our prime minister...

Anyway our allies and enemies are pretty much the same as the USA, except in allies China and New Zealand would be much higher. Also for some reason I have heard that India don't like us but in terms of geopolitics I believe we're neutral.

Old 02-05-2017, 06:24 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,438,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post

Anyway our allies and enemies are pretty much the same as the USA, except in allies China and New Zealand would be much higher. Also for some reason I have heard that India don't like us but in terms of geopolitics I believe we're neutral.
Australians like yourself need to work harder from letting your country become a satellite state of the Chinese (some friendly advice)

Old 02-05-2017, 03:16 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,120,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post

President Trumble, is not impressed ()
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World