Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 08:35 PM
 started this thread
Status: "From 31 to 41 Countries Visited: )" (set 11 days ago)

4,640 posts, read 13,923,623 times

Advertisements

Independent Cafes are really a symbol of eternal peace, and offer a relevant hidden treasure to people's lives.

Revolutionary, Innovative, and Original Top Of The World Cafes Usually Have A Unique Eclectic Ambiance Inside, Ultra Spiritual Feeling Wealthy Castle Resembling Furniture, Antiques or Chandeliers Inside, A Massive Enough Space, Easy Wifi Including On Laptop Computers, Decent Menu With Food Meal Items and Desserts Other Than Coffee, A Community Landmark Destination, and User Friendly Customer Staying Inside Utopia Atmosphere.

My lifestyle occasionally involves these incredibly amazing Independent Wifi Cafes, sometimes lots of hours in the same day and offering a relative rich experience.

I already have up to 50 Favorite Independent Wifi Cafes I Have Visited In France, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, Romania, USA, Canada and Slovakia.

I hope to visit more of them in Europe, and Asia especially, other than Americas, and Oceania later on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2015, 09:24 PM

42,554 posts, read 87,003,003 times
There is a community landmark destination in Victroria, Texas, called The Pinto Bean. Everybody eats there, unless it's been closed by the state health inspectors. Before driving over there, it's a good idea to phone the store across the street and ask them to look out the window and see if it's open.

My lifestyle occasionally involves The Pinto Bean. It's a symbol of eternal peace. Antiques inside. No Wi-fi. Phone usually disconnected, which is why you need to call across the street.

Excuse me for not capitalizing every word, the shift key gets tiresome.

Last edited by jtur88; 09-24-2015 at 09:32 PM..

Old 03-13-2016, 10:49 PM
 started this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
There is a community landmark destination in Victroria, Texas, called The Pinto Bean. Everybody eats there, unless it's been closed by the state health inspectors. Before driving over there, it's a good idea to phone the store across the street and ask them to look out the window and see if it's open.

My lifestyle occasionally involves The Pinto Bean. It's a symbol of eternal peace. Antiques inside. No Wi-fi. Phone usually disconnected, which is why you need to call across the street.

Excuse me for not capitalizing every word, the shift key gets tiresome.
Every Independent Cafe I visit for now on must have reliable Wireless Internet supporting all laptop computers. Even more of an important priority than the coffee items. Ambiance, offering restaurant food meal items, desserts, ample space, and wealthy feeling unique extra spiritual furniture seating, including Massive Chandeliers or Antiques around.

One of my main quick recipes for happiness. Always can't get enough of staying at these Independent Cafes with my own computer. Not far away from a daily habit. Usually 1 to 5 hours, occasionally more than 5 hours, maybe even more than 10 hours. My record is 15 hours 30 minutes at Cafe Pick Me Up East Village area of NYC.

They are all over the World already in at least 25 to 59 countries. I want to discover and visit every one of these World Class community landmark zones. Stay tuned. With another post, I am listing 50 ultra specific various Cafes I have went to in up to 11 countries.

What you are referring to with the Pinto Bean restaurant sounds equally inviting. Always depends on daily lifestyle, natural variation of activity, and what someone wants at any given hypothetical moment. Of course I have my endless respect, and enthusiasm with restaurants not having wireless Internet, bars, nightclub Discotheques, and any other neighborhood landmark destination. Equal feelings of thought everywhere.

Old 03-14-2016, 09:19 AM

2,974 posts, read 2,816,602 times
Why? I don't think Wifi is something needed in any bar, coffee shop or the like. After all, the reason someone should go to a bar is to sit, chat with friends, order something and pass a hour or two in company, you don't need technology for any of that and in the same way you hardly need a particular ambiance.

I find you extremely hipsterish. I think what matters about a bar is how friendly personnel is and the quality of their goods. The ambiance and wireless are a plus

Old 03-15-2016, 06:22 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,332,195 times
Yeah I think wi-fi is not something that should particularly be required for a cafe. I love cafes too, many of which certainly don't have wi-fi service

Old 03-16-2016, 04:03 PM

3,423 posts, read 4,369,915 times
Café de Flore and Angelina in Paris. Heck, tons of cafés in Paris... Shakespeare and Co. just opened one in the Fall too.

Toronto has Kalendar (coffee and resto). And Snakes and Lattes (coffee and books, boardgames... 2 locations).

Montreal has Myriad Club Monaco (2 locations), and Ceramic Café Studio (ceramics and coffee... several locations).

Old 03-30-2016, 04:47 PM
 started this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
Why? I don't think Wifi is something needed in any bar, coffee shop or the like. After all, the reason someone should go to a bar is to sit, chat with friends, order something and pass a hour or two in company, you don't need technology for any of that and in the same way you hardly need a particular ambiance.

I find you extremely hipsterish. I think what matters about a bar is how friendly personnel is and the quality of their goods. The ambiance and wireless are a plus
Why are there some mainland Europeans with such inferior antiquated thinking on these matters? Having wireless Internet wifi of the quick Laptop Computer usability variety really makes every Cafe Bar much more superior, and valuable. Come on, have this in every community. Not letting this simple prize treasure service in for no legitimate excuse is ridiculous.

People go to cafes, and bars for all types of reasons. Having wireless Internet won't ever ruin or sabotage your own claims for why you go to those community destination zones. Surprising you are not wanting various types of technology to feel an embrace to every business.
Ambiance, and the right wireless Internet wifi are some top priorities to the Global digital information age of the modern World.

At least I have real Business vision. I am not too hipster at all. Too quick to make the wrong false accusations. Maybe you are wrongly classifying what is happening. Topic is about Cafes, not necessarily Bars. They usually have a separate identification.

Yeah, of course the materialistic items each business serves, and the right workers are other pros advantages.

I am extremely happy and satisfied today to stay at an Independent Cafe with my own laptop computer and the right company for 15 hours. When I am not traveling far away, these World Class Independent Cafes are another main recipe to ultimate euphoria.

Old 03-30-2016, 04:58 PM

2,974 posts, read 2,816,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Why are there some mainland Europeans with such inferior antiquated thinking on these matters? Having wireless Internet wifi of the quick Laptop Computer usability variety really makes every Cafe Bar much more superior, and valuable. Come on, have this in every community. Not letting this simple prize treasure service in for no legitimate excuse is ridiculous.

People go to cafes, and bars for all types of reasons. Having wireless Internet won't ever ruin or sabotage your own claims for why you go to those community destination zones. Surprising you are not wanting various types of technology to feel an embrace to every business.
Ambiance, and the right wireless Internet wifi are some top priorities to the Global digital information age of the modern World.

At least I have real Business vision. I am not too hipster at all. Too quick to make the wrong false accusations. Maybe you are wrongly classifying what is happening. Topic is about Cafes, not necessarily Bars. They usually have a separate identification.

Yeah, of course the materialistic items each business serves, and the right workers are other pros advantages.

I am extremely happy and satisfied today to stay at an Independent Cafe with my own laptop computer and the right company for 15 hours. When I am not traveling far away, these World Class Independent Cafes are another main recipe to ultimate euphoria.
Having wireless internet is a plus really, you don't go to a bar or cafe to just sit and stay in front of your computer without chatting with anyone. In fact, this makes the cafe experience far from what it was first meant to be. You say you despise chains but you look the Starbuck kind of man, with the difference that Starbuck isn't cool enough for you because of it being a chain but if this was the 90s i'm sure you would be raving about it non-stop.

No, you aren't a hipster but at the very least, you fit the definition of yupster perfectly. You are a hipster but with a business vision as you tell me

In Italy, those two terms is used interchangeably although owners usually decide whether they serve alcohool, cocktails, stay open at night, ecc.

Old 03-30-2016, 05:44 PM
 started this thread

Quote:
Having wireless internet is a plus really, you don't go to a bar or cafe to just sit and stay in front of your computer without chatting with anyone. In fact, this makes the cafe experience far from what it was first meant to be. You say you despise chains but you look the Starbuck kind of man, with the difference that Starbuck isn't cool enough for you because of it being a chain but if this was the 90s i'm sure you would be raving about it non-stop.

No, you aren't a hipster but at the very least, you fit the definition of yupster perfectly. You are a hipster but with a business vision as you tell me

In Italy, those two terms is used interchangeably although owners usually decide whether they serve alcohol, cocktails, stay open at night, ecc.
Honestly, you are just very jealous and getting virulently bitter those Wifi Independent Cafes are not easily accessible wherever you live in Southern Italy. They are around Milan. Maybe Turin. I am sure there are lots of other Italian cities towns where these World Class wifi cafes exist. Nevertheless, while Italy is a very beautiful country with a high quality of life, all citizens must have this in their own daily lives.

Life without one might get dull and miserable much more easily. Especially when not traveling. I can't imagine life without Cafes or Travel lately.

Having them everywhere is a Universal Global ambition. They already exist around 25 to 89+ countries all over the World exactly according to my own very high standards. Not a North American thing.

No, I am not a Hipster or a Yuppie. Why are you against me having endless fun, and feeling ultimate entertaining value going to World Class cafes? Nobody will ever take my happiness away ever again. My ultimate discovery of these Independent Cafes is very legendary, and mythological. Actually, I absolutely despise hate Starbucks, and it's a nasty chain. Ironically, Italy isn't having any Starbucks yet in an entire country of 61 million people. I wish they maintained the same action to not allow Mcdonald's. Judging by not having starsucks, why is the Independent Cafe atmosphere not even more ubiquitous?

Last edited by ; 03-30-2016 at 05:54 PM..

Old 03-30-2016, 06:55 PM

61,736 posts, read 87,172,581 times
Quote:

^^^ This.
OP, you know - in other countries people actually socialize face-to-face and have great time with real people. They sit down at the table, they have a coffee or wine, or whatever, they open their mouth and talk. That's what a great cafe is for.
If I want to be with my virtual friends, and use Skype or keyboard to communicate, I don't need a GREAT cafe to do so. I can do it from my living room couch...
I feel sorry for people who cannot normally communicate anymore, and need to talk to their gadgets...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World