Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 01:09 PM

969 posts, read 826,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
If France could get rid of :
1. Islamists
2. Marxists
it would fare far, far better (would only have the usual problems first world countries have, like corruption, environmental problems, brainwashing by the media, stupid showbiz, obsession with certain sports, etc.).
The mix of islamic terrorism and violent Leftist thugs is killing right now the fabric of French society. No one needs them , they are just a scourge like the Black Plague in the Middle Ages, and just like the Plague, when one thinks they are eradicated, they come back with a vengeance. I wouldn't be surprised, although they are opposed on almost everysubject, that they merge one day, so enormous and venomous being their hate of our common western values.
A related question:

Do you think people have become less attractive over time as the French culture has drifted more and more to the left?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2016, 02:22 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,130,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTDominion View Post
A related question:

Do you think people have become less attractive over time as the French culture has drifted more and more to the left?
It's not a related question because it steps out of the actual proposed discussion for the topic, if you have a theory about leftists being unattractive that you want to prove I suggest you open your own topic to freely fling feces on.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigarisha View Post
It's not a related question because it steps out of the actual proposed discussion for the topic, if you have a theory about leftists being unattractive that you want to prove I suggest you open your own topic to freely fling feces on.
I'm pretty sure: "I'd like the people in my country to become more attractive" falls under the umbrella of possible topics covered by the question "What would you improve in regards to your country?" Your OP doesn't set any restrictions against it.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:45 PM

Quote:
I'm pretty sure: "I'd like the people in my country to become more attractive" falls under the umbrella of possible topics covered by the question "What would you improve in regards to your country?" Your OP doesn't set any restrictions against it.
I created this topic for adults with interest in politics and discussions about aspects that impact your overall quality of life, not teens who wanna test their arm's stamina whilst fantasizing about the cashier, sorry if that wasn't obviously apparent at first.

But if you really must talk about it, here's just one of the three thousand topics available for you:
//www.city-data.com/forum/europ...europeans.html

Old 07-20-2016, 02:48 PM

Quote:
I created this topic for adults with interest in politics and discussions about aspects that impact your overall quality of life, not teens who wanna test their arm's stamina whilst fantasizing about the cashier, sorry if that wasn't obviously apparent at first.
It's pointless creating some arbitrary rule half-way through the thread in order to exclude topics you personally don't like.

The point is that the OP doesn't specify that physical appearance is off-limits as a topic of discussion.

If you dislike the topic then just ignore it.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:51 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,658,782 times
I would like to have the politicians wired for lie detecting when they are making speeches.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:54 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,658,782 times
Quote:
A related question:

I think people in the United States have become less well-groomed as the politics turns toward communism.

Old 07-20-2016, 03:01 PM

Quote:
It's pointless creating some arbitrary rule half-way through the thread in order to exclude topics you personally don't like.

The point is that the OP doesn't specify that physical appearance is off-limits as a topic of discussion.

If you dislike the topic then just ignore it.
Oh my bad, the UK just went through a referendum and all you wanna talk of improving is the hotness of the French (It is, in fact, your one and only contribution to this thread. God bless you what would I do without you).
It's not only on topic, but also of greatest interest.

Old 07-20-2016, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Oh my bad, the UK just went through a referendum and all you wanna talk of improving is the hotness of the French (It is, in fact, your one and only contribution to this thread. God bless you what would I do without you).
It's not only on topic, but also of greatest interest.
Great. I'm glad we can come to an agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I think people in the United States have become less well-groomed as the politics turns toward communism.
It seems to be true for the UK as well. The left has politicized physical appearance to the degree that a number of people are becoming willfully disconnected from how they come across to others.

With the "generation snowflake" hypersensitivity concerning criticism of weight and attractiveness, the very fact that it's now considered vulgar and non-PC to talk about physical appearance in this way is part of the problem.

Old 07-20-2016, 03:14 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,033,123 times
Leave the eu and nato;
Deport all British "tourists" and some other types of westerners;
Ban Russian as language and any Russian influence;
Improve our relations with countries like Greece, Lebanon, Israel etc.

^ that for starters and a lot more but kinda lazy now to write...

Last edited by Rozenn; 07-21-2016 at 10:11 AM.. Reason: Unnecessary
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World