Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2017, 06:52 AM

2,631 posts, read 2,049,955 times

Advertisements

Weird.

https://www.hotelnewsresource.com/article89573.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2017, 07:32 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,342,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Return2FL View Post
This article was published on 6 June 2016. 5 months before Trump was elected President. Almost 7 months before the "travel ban".

Old 03-01-2017, 08:28 AM

7,956 posts, read 11,844,521 times
He is a f%*king idiot is the only comment I would make. And why on earth do people trust him.

Old 03-01-2017, 09:16 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,241,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
And for how long with that last? Stock value increase is of little importance for people working in the tourist industry, unless they are investing their money in stocks.
I made another $10K yesterday on stock advances.

For starters, the overwhelming majority of US tourist business is US tourists who now have tons more to spend so the fact a few Yemenis, Somalians and Syrians don't make it over, will have so little impact to not be worth mentioning.

President Trump made the best speech I've ever seen a politician make yesterday and the markets reacted in gigantic increases....Trump and America is crushing the Euro, EU, UK and everybody else....get used to losing if you don't jump on the Trump Train.

Old 03-01-2017, 09:41 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,204,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
I made another $10K yesterday on stock advances.

For starters, the overwhelming majority of US tourist business is US tourists who now have tons more to spend so the fact a few Yemenis, Somalians and Syrians don't make it over, will have so little impact to not be worth mentioning.

President Trump made the best speech I've ever seen a politician make yesterday and the markets reacted in gigantic increases....Trump and America is crushing the Euro, EU, UK and everybody else....get used to losing if you don't jump on the Trump Train.
You assume that only the Yemenis, Somolians and Syrians are staying away from the U.S.?

And if I were you, I'd start cashing out.

Old 03-01-2017, 10:19 PM

4,491 posts, read 6,342,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
You assume that only the Yemenis, Somolians and Syrians are staying away from the U.S.?

Don't worry.

People that spend their time online bragging about their wealth and spewing one-sentence Trump propaganda usually don't have the money. Or it's just the Donald himself spending some quality time on online forums.

Old 03-01-2017, 10:47 PM

Quote:

Thanks Warren Buffet....I remember all the predictions of dire doom if Trump were elected the market will crash, the polis will flip, and dogs and cats will get married....so far everything that's happened is he is making America greater than ever.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:36 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,204,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
Thanks Warren Buffet....I remember all the predictions of dire doom if Trump were elected the market will crash, the polis will flip, and dogs and cats will get married....so far everything that's happened is he is making America greater than ever.
And your basing that just on the stock market for the past three months? Anyone who knows the market knows that three months is a blip on the radar. Let's talk in a year or two.

Old 03-02-2017, 02:57 AM

Quote:
And your basing that just on the stock market for the past three months? Anyone who knows the market knows that three months is a blip on the radar. Let's talk in a year or two.
Not just the stock market....more jobs, infrastructure, better health care, better security. We are getting a great President which we haven't had in a long time. I know the world has been steered to have a different opinion but I disagree with that opinion.

Old 03-02-2017, 04:16 AM

4,927 posts, read 5,312,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paull805 View Post
He is a f%*king idiot is the only comment I would make. And why on earth do people trust him.
You could actually be right, he could be a ******* idiot and you may be right in asking, why do people trust him?

This country, as well as many other countries throughout the world, have somehow survived ALL of the idiots and far more untrustworthy politicians and corporate CEO's. I believe America will somehow be surprised by President Trump and may even do well under his administration.

He may have far more to offer than meets the eye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World