Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: More racially integrated?
U.S 36 53.73%
U.K 31 46.27%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 05:56 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,501,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Funny you didn't question AFP when about his statement. But yeah it is well know, Mexican mafia is a prison gang, not a street gang. That's a fact.
Organized crime is organized crime and the prison gangs can have a big impact on street life. They are also connected to the cartels. See, I live in a border city so the reality on the ground may not reflect Wikipedia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2019, 06:26 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,482,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Organized crime is organized crime and the prison gangs can have a big impact on street life. They are also connected to the cartels. See, I live in a border city so the reality on the ground may not reflect Wikipedia.
Prison gangs do have a big impact on the street, that is true. But to suggest a lot of latinos have relatives involved with the Mexican Mafia is nonsense. Any ties the Mexican Mafia may have with the cartels is irrelevant as most criminal organizations across the world have ties to cartels.

I remember you writing something about living in one of the safest cities in California. Please tell us what IS the reality on the ground?

Old 02-14-2019, 07:19 PM

What groups are hated in the UK as much as Latinos are in the US?

Old 02-14-2019, 07:22 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,957,693 times
[quote=UrbanLuis;54435120]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post

What facts?

You didn't start this thread. You were clearly upset when I said there were also prostitutes in your culture. So you kept going on rants a bout Latinos. Clearly you think very low of Latinos, It a good thing you don't care what others think.....yet I see you cry a lot when others mention Portugues. Hypocrite.

I am prohibited from calling you out on a public thread>?LOL
I'm responding to the bolded UrbanLuis you're twisting yourself into a pretzel to spin posts to suit what you either want them to say or what you think they say but you've been off several times I just don't have the patience to break it down and it's hard to read you jacked up the quoting to start with now every time I quote what you say it's a mess.

Nope I don't have a low opinion of Latino's in general I have a low opinion of the criminals.

I mentioned something about Brazilian prostitutes you're the one who butted in that post thinking you had to stick up for Brazilians because they're Latino. The funny thing is I probably have more Latino's and Brazilians I socialize with then you living up there Canada. I have them in my family spent Christmas, Thanksgiving and the other holidays with them but yeah sure I hate them.

Old 02-14-2019, 07:25 PM
AFP

Quote:
What groups are hated in the UK as much as Latinos are in the US?
You just think everyone hates Latino's you're looking silly.

Old 02-14-2019, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
You just think everyone hates Latino's you're looking silly.

No I don't think everyone hates Latinos Though your president was elected based on the fact he said was going to build a wall to keep Latinos out. Even your friend gentoo wrote brown people are the most hated in the US right now. Are you really going to deny the anti-Latino sentiment in the US right now?

Old 02-14-2019, 08:11 PM

[quote=AFP;54436469]
Quote:

I'm responding to the bolded UrbanLuis you're twisting yourself into a pretzel to spin posts to suit what you either want them to say or what you think they say but you've been off several times I just don't have the patience to break it down and it's hard to read you jacked up the quoting to start with now every time I quote what you say it's a mess.

I mentioned something about Brazilian prostitutes you're the one who butted in that post thinking you had to stick up for Brazilians because they're Latino. The funny thing is I probably have more Latino's and Brazilians I socialize with then you living up there Canada. I have them in my family spent Christmas, Thanksgiving and the other holidays with them but yeah sure I hate them.
Butted in? This a discussion forum. Just because you have a family and know Latinos doesn't mean you can't have low opinions about them. You look silly trying to deny it. You have gone on page after page about Latinos.

Quote:
Nope I don't have a low opinion of Latino's in general I have a low opinion of the criminals
Oh how convenient. So you chose Latinos as an example. What a coincidence.

Old 02-14-2019, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Prison gangs do have a big impact on the street, that is true. But to suggest a lot of latinos have relatives involved with the Mexican Mafia is nonsense. Any ties the Mexican Mafia may have with the cartels is irrelevant as most criminal organizations across the world have ties to cartels.

I remember you writing something about living in one of the safest cities in California. Please tell us what IS the reality on the ground?
Why because you say it is? Your inability to understand this is not a valid argument against me. AFP does not live in Canada, he lives and works in California with the very people we are talking about. Please tell me, on what planet have you spent most of your time on to make you think you know more than those that are around it every day? If you can give me a sensible and logical explanation, I'll consider what you're saying.

Old 02-14-2019, 08:35 PM

Quote:
No I don't think everyone hates Latinos Though your president was elected based on the fact he said was going to build a wall to keep Latinos out. Even your friend gentoo wrote brown people are the most hated in the US right now. Are you really going to deny the anti-Latino sentiment in the US right now?
What does this even mean?

Old 02-14-2019, 08:38 PM
AFP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
This is true and I've been saying for years that we don't go after the gangs hard enough they've set up shop in a city about 45 minutes from where I live, and human trafficking is their focus. They're going out to the surrounding cities and kidnapping girls. Not long ago about 10 minutes from where I live four guys in a car tried to kidnap a girl. They managed to catch one of them it was a human trafficking ring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World