Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: More racially integrated?
U.S 36 53.73%
U.K 31 46.27%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 10:10 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,400,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
Oh, only a tiny number of people who are racist would be racist because of these extreme personal experiences. 99% are just dumb, hateful or both.

But most thugs are still just thugs.
Pretty much this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2019, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
LOL, No because there are over 14 million Hispanics in the State of California and the Mexican Mafia (that you brought up by the way) are not very big in numbers at all. That doesn't seem very logical. I am still waiting for you to tell us what insights you into this living on the border?

Please!! Get off your high horse. lol
As opposed to someone living in Canada??? PFFFFTTT BWAHAHAHA LOL This would be like me saying that I don't see how you would know more about the monarchy by living in Canada.

Your problem is, you are giving it everything you have to try to convince those who live among a certain group of people every day that what we have known for decades does not really exist LOL

Old 02-14-2019, 10:16 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,411,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Are you sure? I don't know. I think we should check with someone who lives in another country and reads things. What do we know? We only live among and have very close friends who are Latino.

LOL Says the guy that claims Cubans and Mexicans don't understand each others Spanish. The man on the border with all the insights on Latinos lol.

For anyone else reading this I am Latino and have lived in LA. Which is ground zero for Hispanic gangs neither one of these guys is from LA. My entire family is from there.

Both the Bay area and San Diego have much less Latinos. The bay area doesn't even figure into the Mexican Mafias area or operations.

Old 02-14-2019, 10:18 PM

Quote:

Your problem is, you are giving it everything you have to try to convince those who live among a certain group of people every day that what we have known for decades does not really exist LOL
Wrong. I never said it didn't exist. My argument is it is not as wide spread as you guys are claiming.

Old 02-14-2019, 10:18 PM

Quote:
LOL, No because there are over 14 million Hispanics in the State of California and the Mexican Mafia (that you brought up by the way) are not very big in numbers at all. That doesn't seem very logical. I am still waiting for you to tell us what insights you into this living on the border?

Please!! Get off your high horse. lol
So, I take it that you cannot give me a simple logical explanation.

*climbs back on horse, rides off into sunset laughing hysterically*

Old 02-14-2019, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Gas lighting, but ok I'll play your game since you have a hard time understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhbOEduvA9U
LOL See, you keep thinking that I am anti Latino just because I won't agree with you LOL.

[Mod cut: vulgar]

Last edited by elnina; 02-14-2019 at 10:58 PM..

Old 02-14-2019, 10:20 PM

Quote:
LOL See, you keep thinking that I am anti Latino just because I won't agree with you LOL.

******* LOL

I never said you were anti Latino. I said there was strong anti Latino sentiment in the US.

Old 02-14-2019, 10:28 PM

Quote:
[/i]
For anyone else reading this I am Latino and have lived in LA. Which is ground zero for Hispanic gangs neither one of these guys is from LA. My entire family is from there.
If you really are Latino and have really lived in LA, then this would be the type of thing to change my mind. Not sure if you're just saying that now of if it really is true but if it is, I stand by what I said meaning that someone who's closest to it would know best.

I can be ******* but can also admit when I'm wrong when someone knows better.

Old 02-14-2019, 10:29 PM

Quote:
This guy can't disagree with anyone without being rude. He asks for a logical explantion but has done nothing but gas light and make attacks.
LOL, we all have our talents

Old 02-14-2019, 10:32 PM

Quote:
If you really are Latino and have really lived in LA, then this would be the type of thing to change my mind. Not sure if you're just saying that now of if it really is true but if it is, I stand by what I said meaning that someone who closest to it would know best.

I can be ******* but can also admit when I'm wrong when someone knows better.
I am not interested in changing your mind. But I am not going to sit back and just let AFP write bull****.

He gets all riled up when people say **** about portuguese and so does acajack about quebecois. Why should I keep quiet? Anyone who has read my posts know I am very open when it comes to problems in the Hispanic community.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World