Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: More racially integrated?
U.S 36 53.73%
U.K 31 46.27%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2019, 08:41 PM

26,883 posts, read 38,173,693 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Poor racist, they have traumas to over come. But other people are just thugs.
Oh, only a tiny number of people who are racist would be racist because of these extreme personal experiences. 99% are just dumb, hateful or both.

But most thugs are still just thugs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2019, 08:49 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,448,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
Why because you say it is?.
LOL, No because there are over 14 million Hispanics in the State of California and the Mexican Mafia (that you brought up by the way) are not very big in numbers at all. That doesn't seem very logical. I am still waiting for you to tell us what insights you into this living on the border?

Quote:
AFP does not live in Canada, he lives and works in California with the very people we are talking about. Please tell me, on what planet have you spent most of your time on to make you think you know more than those that are around it every day? If you can give me a sensible and logical explanation, I'll consider what you're saying
Please!! Get off your high horse. lol

Old 02-14-2019, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
What does this even mean?

Gas lighting, but ok I'll play your game since you have a hard time understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhbOEduvA9U

Old 02-14-2019, 08:51 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,931,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
No I don't think everyone hates Latinos Though your president was elected based on the fact he said was going to build a wall to keep Latinos out. Even your friend gentoo wrote brown people are the most hated in the US right now. Are you really going to deny the anti-Latino sentiment in the US right now?
There is more anti-Muslim sentiment that anti-Latino sentiment.

Old 02-14-2019, 08:52 PM

Quote:
In California alone, hate crimes against Latinos have increased by more than 50 percent since 2016. The administration's immigration crackdown and the president's rhetoric may help explain the spike

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/15/62921...-in-california

Old 02-14-2019, 08:55 PM

26,883 posts, read 38,173,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
This is true and I've been saying for years that we don't go after the gangs hard enough they've set up shop in a city about 45 minutes from where I live, and human trafficking is their focus. They're going out to the surrounding cities and kidnapping girls. Not long ago about 10 minutes from where I live four guys in a car tried to kidnap a girl. They managed to catch one of them it was a human trafficking ring.
And they are all doing this because they have been unfairly denied minimum wage jobs at Wal-Mart and Taco Bell?

Old 02-14-2019, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
And they are all doing this because they have been unfairly denied minimum wage jobs at Wal-Mart and Taco Bell?

Really acajack? Showing your true colors.

Old 02-14-2019, 09:02 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,931,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
These are hardened criminals that often lack the capacity to feel empathy for another human being in effect they are sometimes born with a defect that makes it easy for them to do what they do it comes natural. I've asked a room full of criminals numerous times what would you do if you were out of money and you needed cash flow. A common answer is I'd get me a couple of ho's and pimp them out.

Old 02-14-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
A common answer is I'd get me a couple of ho's and pimp them out.
That sure sounds like something a Hispanic would say. LOL

Old 02-14-2019, 10:04 PM

16,588 posts, read 27,455,022 times
Quote:
This is true and I've been saying for years that we don't go after the gangs hard enough they've set up shop in a city about 45 minutes from where I live, and human trafficking is their focus. They're going out to the surrounding cities and kidnapping girls. Not long ago about 10 minutes from where I live four guys in a car tried to kidnap a girl. They managed to catch one of them it was a human trafficking ring.
Are you sure? I don't know. I think we should check with someone who lives in another country and reads things. What do we know? We only live among and have very close friends who are Latino.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World