Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2021, 06:09 PM

5,060 posts, read 7,505,192 times

Advertisements

I am 100% sure the "civilized world" will treat the USA based on its international policy, as it has always done.

From an Australian perspective, I do not think the trump administration directly did much at all, other than pulling out of the Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement, which went ahead without the US anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Pacific_Partnership

Though i think its fair to say that the far right anti immigration parties, are gaining a much stronger following in Europe than they have for a long time. How much Mr Trump is responsible for that, i don't know?

Last edited by danielsa1775; 01-26-2021 at 06:26 PM..

Old 01-26-2021, 07:56 PM

8,867 posts, read 8,450,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsa1775 View Post
Though i think its fair to say that the far right anti immigration parties, are gaining a much stronger following in Europe than they have for a long time. How much Mr Trump is responsible for that, i don't know?
Europeans are always very quick at calling America racist when they are 10 times worse. Talk about lack of self-awareness.

And it's funny that OP talks about "civilised world" taking the US "back", as if the so-called "civilised world" could afford cutting their ties to the US. Trump tried to withdraw some American troops from Germany and those hypocritical German ****s totally freaked out. Give me a ****ing break lmao. The so-called "civilised world" certainly has no problem enjoying US military protection. They can't even handle economic non-entities like Russia and Turkey on their own, lol.

Old 01-27-2021, 04:55 AM

14,994 posts, read 23,903,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsa1775 View Post
I am 100% sure the "civilized world" will treat the USA based on its international policy, as it has always done.

From an Australian perspective, I do not think the trump administration directly did much at all, other than pulling out of the Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement, which went ahead without the US anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Pacific_Partnership

An objective, thoughtful, and fair response is not what the OP wants to hear!

This thread is NOT going the OPs way it looks like.

Old 01-27-2021, 05:25 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 5 days ago)

27,189 posts, read 13,477,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenstyle View Post
I’m sure you’ve all heard by now that the United States has a real president now. He is doing his best to work us back into your good graces, and we are relieved about that. The question is: will you have us back? Will you forgive us our trespasses?
I am truly hoping you’ll welcome us back into your friendly embrace, like a long-suffering, tolerant boyfriend who was unjustly dumped for a rich bully.
Biden will be visiting Europe this year, indeed there is the G7 in Cornwall (UK) in June, the G20 in Rome at the end of October and the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference in November in Glasgow, as well as a planned NATO summit in Brussels.

Old 01-27-2021, 07:32 AM

2,289 posts, read 1,569,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Seriously dude, give us a break and give it a rest from your political agenda.

We replace a wild outspoken businessman with a 78 year old career politician with cognitive issues. There were people that hate the US before the prior administration, there will be people that hate the US in the current administration and as long as we are a world power those people will still hate us. If all the world loves us, I would say we have serious problems - i.e. the US is not looking after it's own self-interest.

Now I see you are a "career P&C poster" with a specific agenda that has nothing to do with world affairs. You can return to your P&C forum now and post your political nonsense to your hearts content.
Oops, Oh Dear!

Kettle/Pot/People/Glasshouses/Stones........
I could suggest hypocrisy, I could be even more specific, but I'll refrain.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...l#post60160266

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...l#post59975192

Old 01-27-2021, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Very Man Himself View Post
Oops, Oh Dear!

Kettle/Pot/People/Glasshouses/Stones........
I could suggest hypocrisy, I could be even more specific, but I'll refrain.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...l#post60160266

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...l#post59975192

What's the point here - that I post in the P&C forum? I don't. Those two threads were moved from other forums to P&C by the moderator (for good reason). The first from the nature forum. You can tell because I clearly stated in the first that it was in the wrong forum, mod merged to existing thread in P&C.

So do you have any comment on the topic at hand or is this just a failed stalking attempt and off-topic post? In any regards, living breathing example of FAIL.

By the way, a man using "oh dear" as an exclamation? LOL turn in your man card right now!

Old 01-27-2021, 08:17 AM

Quote:
What's the point here - that I post in the P&C forum? I don't. Those two threads were moved from other forums to P&C by the moderator (for good reason). The first from the nature forum. You can tell because I clearly stated in the first that it was in the wrong forum, mod merged to existing thread in P&C.

So do you have any comment on the topic at hand or is this just a failed stalking attempt and off-topic post? In any regards, living breathing example of FAIL.

By the way, a man using "oh dear" as an exclamation? LOL turn in your man card right now!
Yes, I agree with the OP, and you have no business telling anyone to get out of this forum.
You appear to be in a fragile political state of mind, perhaps due to recent events, and feel the need to lash out.
I, on the other hand am sufficiently self confident in both my political views and my manhood, not to be in the least concerned by juvenile brickbats, my dear boy, old bean!
Seems you don't get out much......

Old 01-27-2021, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the very man himself View Post
yes, i agree with the op, and you have no business telling anyone to get out of this forum.
You appear to be in a fragile political state of mind, perhaps due to recent events, and feel the need to lash out.
I, on the other hand am sufficiently self confident in both my political views and my manhood, not to be in the least concerned by juvenile brickbats, my dear boy, old bean!
Seems you don't get out much......
lol... newbies

Old 01-27-2021, 09:05 AM

9,471 posts, read 10,812,644 times
I think the rest of the “civilized world” is rightly concerned about our stability. Yes they hated Trump but they like the rest of us they saw the very questionable election, they have seen a year of political and racial violence. They saw angry citizens storm our capital in a rage. They can hear the open discussion of revolution, civil war and secession that seems to be everywhere. The rest of the world is worried about a horror show unfolding in North America.

The “civilized world” will be happy when the big nuclear powered superpower goes back to being a stable republic. Right now we look a lot like the Soviet Union did 30 years ago. The world was worried then too. Thankfully that didn’t get too bad but it really could have.

Old 01-27-2021, 11:06 AM

Quote:
lol... newbies
lol.........oldies. I can do it too.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World