Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2018, 06:09 PM

3,649 posts, read 6,292,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedgirlca View Post
Hey Jody,

I do like the first you posted...not so much the second one though..thanks for sharing..I will check them both out further.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2018, 06:33 PM

77 posts, read 92,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jody_wy View Post
The link didn't work :-/

Old 03-09-2018, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoshWyo View Post
HAHA!!! Mostly I was just poking at you a little. But you hit the nail on the head in your reply. Enjoy your new surroundings and adjust accordingly. I predict you will do just fine.
lol...k good...I appreciate the prediction...you should hear the various things people are saying to me now that they know Im heading north..some of them are actually quite envious too lol

Old 03-09-2018, 07:13 PM

3,649 posts, read 6,292,578 times
Quote:
The link didn't work :-/

Old 03-09-2018, 07:25 PM

507 posts, read 662,555 times
Probably gets pretty warm in there when the stove is fired up. Really like that shot with the snow drifts.

Old 03-09-2018, 08:11 PM

16 posts, read 38,338 times
Quote:
I am so excited..I miss the midwest but I love the west and when I drive through Wyoming I just want to stay..but now I get to and find out if I am meant to be there..if I am tough enough..we will see lol..I will probably use my car this winter and get stuck a few times before I force myself to buy a new car/truck..I have been wanting a Jeep Renegade or something like it...but lots of people here have been suggesting a suburu I have never bought a car that wasn't part of Michigan's history..so a suburu would be a hard pill to swallow..my family may disown me lol but yeah..thanks for the warm welcome :-) How come you guys moved? Family in the area or anything?
Wyoming is a special place. I hope you find that reality fits your dream! It's going to be cold, windy, and a lot of snow. Know what to expect, embrace it, and enjoy it. We originally moved for "work." I'm in ministry and God sent us to Wyoming. We've been blessed with a wonderful church family, but we have no family in Wyoming. Closest family is in Tennessee.

Old 03-09-2018, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jody_wy View Post
Wow incredibly beautiful :-) Just gorgeous

Old 03-09-2018, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_pastor View Post
Wyoming is a special place. I hope you find that reality fits your dream! It's going to be cold, windy, and a lot of snow. Know what to expect, embrace it, and enjoy it. We originally moved for "work." I'm in ministry and God sent us to Wyoming. We've been blessed with a wonderful church family, but we have no family in Wyoming. Closest family is in Tennessee.
I am happy for you and your family..and that you guys have done so well and are so happy. I am not seeking a dream...I dunno if it appears that way. I am to realistic for dreams..reality and life are quite difficult..I much more interested in what Wyoming will reveal in me.

Old 03-09-2018, 09:36 PM

10,349 posts, read 13,947,673 times
Quote:
I feel like I have lived a lot of places none of them have ever fit me just right..probably a cabin in the woods would suit me best at least if I had the skill and the city was 30 minutes away..lol..wow..that kinda sounds like Michigan..haha anyways..it's good though that you found a place that works for you now..are you going to stay in ND or go somewhere else?
I have too much of a good thing going here. I'd be stupid to leave. As I mentioned, these are my kind of people here

Old 03-11-2018, 04:02 PM

16 posts, read 38,338 times
Quote:
I am happy for you and your family..and that you guys have done so well and are so happy. I am not seeking a dream...I dunno if it appears that way. I am to realistic for dreams..reality and life are quite difficult..I much more interested in what Wyoming will reveal in me.
There's nothing wrong with seeking a dream, having certain expectations, or hoping for certain things. When we left TN for Wyoming we had certain expectations. We dreamed of what lay ahead for us. Don't be afraid to dream. Know what to expect and go after it! Sounds like that is what you're doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wyoming