Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 11:18 AM

474 posts, read 1,749,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover Girl, Mom Of Two View Post
Shoot me an e-mail with your criteria and I'll run you a search. I live in Clover and work in Lake Wylie. I am a Realtor in both North and South Carolina. I would love to help you with your upcoming home search. Clover school district is great, and there are a lot of great homes available in the area. There are rural areas, and communities all throughout York County. I will set you up with a e-mail notification system so that you get all the listings in your criteria as they come on the market. smenard23@yahoo.com shannon.menard@fpotc.com First Properties of the Carolinas - real estate in Lake Wylie, Fort Mill, Tega Cay & Charlotte 704-458-2772 Direct 803-831-5605

Shannon Menard
Realtor, NC/SC
First Properties Of The Carolinas, Inc.
Quit spamming the board. Read the rules and regs of the board. Try and add some value for others as opposed to adverstising for yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2008, 11:16 AM

174 posts, read 732,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnW View Post
I know you posted this before and I didn't think DH would go for it, but I have a few questions. I can't seem to get enough info from the website.

Does everyone have access to a boatdock in your neighborhood?

Are there any plots over 1/2 acre of land?

Dawn
Hey Dawn...sorry I never responded to you. There are 10 homes on the Lake that have access to the community dock based upon the Duke Power permit for the dock. The largest lot in the neighborhood is about a 1/2 acre...all are generally 1/4 to 1/3 acre....around 10000 SF. We have spots in our boat storage area for 60 resident boats and jet skis.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:28 PM

444 posts, read 1,648,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnW View Post
I know you posted this before and I didn't think DH would go for it, but I have a few questions. I can't seem to get enough info from the website.

Does everyone have access to a boatdock in your neighborhood?

Are there any plots over 1/2 acre of land?

Dawn
Dawn, you might want to look at Riverpointe most of the houses have access to the Marina and boat dock. Some of the homes even have .50 acres. Good Luck

Old 04-15-2008, 06:33 PM

8 posts, read 32,817 times
The Landing is very nice. Check it out!

Old 04-15-2008, 11:06 PM

146 posts, read 572,407 times
Our neighborhood has a website: www.thelandingonlakewylie.com. We have current house listings for viewing as well.

Thanks,
Renee

Old 04-16-2008, 06:33 AM

26 posts, read 81,605 times
One thing you might want to check out is the York Co Government Website they have great maps and a listing of Current Auctions of property. Simply go to York Co Government and pick Current Autions.

Old 04-17-2008, 05:59 AM

36 posts, read 105,219 times
There are two homes available in Crosswinds at your price range - both have approx 1 acre. Good luck to you!

Old 04-17-2008, 01:24 PM

1 posts, read 2,853 times
Default Rock Hill area

When we moved there, we didn't like the crowds in the lake wylie and fort mill area. The best section in Rock Hill is off West Main and Rawlinson road areas. Larger lot sizes, near the hospital and grocery stores and the York road elementary and Northwestern Highschool is about the best in district.

Old 06-20-2008, 12:42 AM

5 posts, read 18,300 times
Default ~lake Wylie ~ Heron Cove ~ Questions ~

Hi,

We are moving to Lake Wylie this summer and would like any information or personal opinions/observations about Lake Wylie and/or the Heron Cove area. We are looking at 550k-650k and only newer/new construction homes.

Also, if anyone happens to know of a Christian (Baptist, Bible, etc) church that has Saturday evening services, we would love to hear about them :-)

And are there any Christian schools nearby? The closest that I have found on the internet is Westminster Catawba.

Thank you so very much!! We look forward to learning about the area :-)

Old 08-03-2009, 09:17 AM

3 posts, read 6,570 times
Default Lake wylie / york county rental homes

We are looking to find a rental home in the york county, Lake Wylie area. We having a difficult time to find something, because we have 3 dogs and 2 cats. We can rent someplace else, but york county suppose to have better schools?
We will be locating to the area in mid sept. We will be totally new to the area.
We can not spend more then $1100/month, because for the beginning we only will have one income, till I find a job (my husband will be working for the National Park).
If somebody knows ( I already contacted a lot of people from craigslist, all realtors in the area), where to find a rental home, please post it.
Thank you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties