- All Cities
- Aurora - Town
Aurora - Town, Ontario, Canada
Aurora population and dwellings statistics Population in 2011:
Population in 2006:
Population in 2001:
2006 to 2011 population change
2001 to 2006 population change
Total private dwellings:
Private dwellings occupied by usual residents:
Land area (km2):
Population density per square kilometre
|Nearby towns and cities:||1,293.0|
Other nearby cities
- Toronto - City (pop. 2,615,060, 31.5 km)
- Brampton - City (pop. 523,911, 39.3 km)
- Markham - Town (pop. 301,709, 17.4 km)
- Vaughan - City (pop. 288,301, 20.2 km)
- Richmond Hill - Town (pop. 185,541, 10.4 km)
- Whitby - Town (pop. 122,022, 39.3 km)
Occupation and industry
Labour force activity in this town
Labour, occupation and industry details for this town
Mode of transportation to work
Earnings and income details for Aurora
Earning and income in 2005
Median earnings in 2005
|Province:||29,335 CAD|Median income in 2005
|Province:||27,258 CAD|Percent of persons in low income before tax
Composition of total income in this town
Discuss Aurora - Town, Ontario, Canada on our hugely popular Canada forum.
- St Jerome Catholic Elementary School (20 Bridgenorth Dr, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 640)
- Lester B Pearson Public School (15 Odin Cres, Gradespan: 1-8, Enrollment: 723)
- Bayview Northeast #2 ES
- Aurora Grove Public School (415 Stone Rd, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 423)
- Northern Lights Public School (40 Bridgenorth Dr, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 660)
- Highview Public School (240 McClellan Way, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 493)
- Our Lady of Grace Catholic Elementary School (12, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 435)
- ÉÉC Saint-Jean (90 promenade Walton, Gradespan: JK-6, Enrollment: 354)
- Devins Drive Public School (70 Devins Dr, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 326)
- Light of Christ Catholic Elementary School (290 McClellan Way, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 337)
- Hartman Public School (130 River Ridge Blvd, Gradespan: JK-8, Enrollment: 721)
- Dr G W Williams Secondary School (39 Dunning Ave, Gradespan: 9-12, Enrollment: 1,310)
- St Maximilian Kolbe High School (278 Wellington Street East, Gradespan: Pre-12, Enrollment: 865)
- Aurora Senior Public School (125 Wellington St W, Gradespan: 4-8, Enrollment: 357)
- ÉSC Renaissance (700 chemin Bloomington ouest, Gradespan: 9-12, Enrollment: 318)
- 8 more...
Federal Corporations In Aurora
- W SERVICE & DESIGN Inc. (47 WATTS MEADOW CRESENT, Directors: RAQUEL WIELAND, ROBERT WIELAND)
- Uptown Pantry Inc. (3 Timbertrail Cr., Directors: JOZEF HASARALEJKO, MIRIAM HASARALEJKO)
- 7649592 CANADA INC. (18 Brooks Ave., Directors: Mohammad Hassan Shams)
- 156583 CANADA INC. (242 PINNACLE TRAIL, Directors: ADAM HEDLEY, DAVID CREMAR, IAN HEDLEY, MICHAEL HEDLEY)
- Madd Duckettes Music Inc. (5-150 Hollidge Blvd., Suite 254, Directors: Wayne Smith)
- CHASE.CA INC. (82 MCGEE CRESCENT, Directors: HEIDI J. HARRIS)
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGY DESIGN CORPORATION (57 STEEPLECHASE AVENUE, Directors: DOUGLAS H. WIGHTMAN, EDWARD CHRIS CASSOLA, JOHN MARK CARDELLA)
- ACF OIL CORPORATION (102-15449 YONGE STREET, Directors: CHARLES P. SHEEHAN, JOHN R. PEDDLE JR., KEN STANOJEVICH)
- ROYAL VISION MOVING INC. (43 BILBROUGH STREET, Directors: Evgeny Gozenpud)
- POCEASCENZI CONSULTING INC. (274 Kennedy St. West, Directors: MARINA POCE-ASCENZI)
- MEDIASTATS INC. (68, WELLINGTON STREET EAST, Directors: DONALD H. HARWOOD, JOHN RODE, KERRY WICKS, MARGARET JUDY HARWOOD)
- 6746683 CANADA INC. (35 Limeridge Street, Directors: ALEXEI SEVERINETS, MARIA BORISSEVITCH)
- 3835367 Canada Ltd. (16 JOSEPH TUCK CT, Directors: TROY CUMISKEY)
- 6319131 CANADA LTD. (34 WALLWARK ST, Directors: IGOR YEGOROV)
- CFI-Beck LTD. (254 Stone Rd, Directors: Anthony Distin Beck, Mary Elaine Beck)
Age characteristics of Aurora Median age of the population
|Province:||40.4|Percent of the population aged 15 and over
Museums in Aurora
- Hillary House National Historic Site
Citizenship and immigration
This town citizenship and immigration Details Total visible minority population Total: 6,165
|Province:||22.7%|Aboriginal identity population
This town Minority Population Characteristics
Aurora marital status details Married or living with a common-law partner
|Ontario:||59.8%|Not married and not living with a common-law partner
This town - Marital Status
Families and households characteristics
Language details for this town
Knowledge of official languages in Aurora
First official language spoken in Aurora
Language most often used at home
Other languages used at home
Language most often used at work
Mobility status in 2006
Aurora mobility details
This town - Place of residence in 2005
Aurora - Place of residence in 2001
Education in Aurora
Education attainment in this town
Companies inside this town
- Anitech Enterprises Inc.
- Arlington Resources Inc.
- Hamilton-Wentworth Facilities Limited Partnership
- INTERNATIONAL BASLEN ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- Magna Entertainment Corp.
- MEC Holdings (Canada) Inc.
- MI Developments Inc.
- Omniweb Inc.
- Stockguard Corporation
- TriAusMin Limited
Federal Corporations Located in Aurora
- 7185456 CANADA CORP.
- 6921396 CANADA INC.
- 7585659 Canada Inc.
- ACF OIL CORPORATION
- CROWN MODULAR CANADA INC.
- FUNERAL SERVICE ASSOCIATION OF CANADA-
- KINSLONG COMMERCIAL Co. Ltd.
- Office Elves Inc.
- Second Nature Learning Services Inc.
- TRYAD PUBLISHING INC.
- The Caribbean Hut Corp.
- All Cities
- Aurora - Town
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 92-591-XWE. Ottawa. Released March 13 2007 and
Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 98-316-XWE. Ottawa. Released October 24, 2012.
This data is an unofficial version of the materials, made without affiliation or endorsement of Statistics Canada.
City-data.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on this site. Use at your own risk.
Website © 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.