Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 03:05 AM

4 posts, read 11,980 times

Advertisements

Democrats and anybody below the Panhandle of Florida. They're all snowbirds or cubans anyway.

this orta getta rise

oh yea and #4 is "that sumbitch"
#9 eyes
#2 ROLL TIDE!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2008, 10:56 AM

2,450 posts, read 5,601,212 times
Below the panhandle? You mean fishermen and others out on boat in the Gulf? Mexico and Cuba?

Old 11-06-2008, 12:35 PM

125 posts, read 426,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MullinsCurve View Post
There's always room. Come on down eat yourself a rack of ribs.
Several important questions you need to know, however.

By what name was Bobby Lee better known as?
dont know..

Do you watch college football?
yes

What is the plural of "you"?
YUNS

What phrase do you have to append to any sentence where you talk badly of someone to someone else?

How is "aunt" pronounced? "aint", "ant" or "ont"
ant

What is the correct way to announce that you are about to do something, such as go to the store?
y'all im fixin to go the store

What is Decorations Day?
4th of July

How much is a mess?
a bunch

What the things that get hot on your stove called?
the hot part of the stove,,,

What is the name of the wheel vehicle you put your groceries in as you shop at the grocery store?
a buggy

You will need to be able to answer these questions correctly to have a good, happy life here.

Would I have a good life there?

Old 03-03-2009, 09:41 PM

9 posts, read 34,533 times
4. Bless His/her heart

Old 03-04-2009, 10:45 AM

2,764 posts, read 6,765,136 times
You know its funny this is mentioned, because I'm a born and raised NYer, but for some time lived in MD (to me was southern) and loved it. I would give up NY to live in Alabama in a NY minute. I think there is nothing like southern hospitality, I love the whole small town feel, definitely prefer that over the big city. I'm not sure how well received I would be though.

Old 03-04-2009, 10:53 AM

2,764 posts, read 6,765,136 times
Your High School teams are pretty good too.

To add to your southern terms. I told my boys the other day "yall are workin my nerves" - never ever have the been any where outside of ny other than SFL which is equivalent to NY so, they were like "WHAT". I just laughed. Yall was something I picked up as a kid in MD and never let go of. I remember when I first came back to NY calling the police "the Law" - that one really cracked people up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama