Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 09:22 AM

1,255 posts, read 2,269,856 times

Advertisements

Frank Bailey Speaks Out On Tell-All Book About Sarah Palin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2011, 12:56 PM

455 posts, read 743,728 times
Perhaps this thread should be in the Arizona forum now?

Old 05-23-2011, 01:01 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,334,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticState View Post
Perhaps this thread should be in the Arizona forum now?
I don't think they want her - er... I mean "it" either.

Ken

Old 05-23-2011, 01:18 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
People are very afraid of Sarah ...so they make up trash about her. You only know that which the media has released.

According to the biased media; Sarah couln't win any type of election for anything. They refuse to admit that she was the best governor Alaska has ever had. Her attention was focused on saving the State of Alaska money. How can one woman that is so stupid force the oil companies to hand over 30 billion dollars ??? That is one very smart woman for sure!!

Old 05-23-2011, 05:18 PM

4,715 posts, read 10,521,443 times
Perhaps she is, or the people around her are very smart. Either way, she doesn't portray herself that way when she speaks.

But if you say she was good for Alaska then I just have to believe you. To me actions are louder than words and past performance for a politician is worth alot.... I just haven't seen her in action to make a decision either way.

Old 05-23-2011, 05:51 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
When Obama said he visited all 57 states - the media didn't dare touch that statement!!

I don't know about you! ... but I would be scared to death being in front of all them people and having to answer all those questions. I would be very nervous.

EVERYONE makes mistakes; but Sarah is being held to a much higher standard.. they want someone PERFECT. Sarah is not that person - that person doesn't exist in this world.

The media had one agenda - discredit her because they FEAR her popularity.

That is what this is all about. America needs a strong Christian to lead this country; our founding fathers insisted we cannot turn our back on God.

Now that we have...(taken God out of the schools - we can't mention his name in public) America is being destroyed !! Months of tornadoes ripping the south and the midwest and the media is basically silent.

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS !.. and continue to make jokes about God!

By your words: "you will be condemned" or by your words you will be.. Justified !!!

No man knoweth the day or the hour of his return NOT EVEN THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN.- This false prophet just called God a liar. The whole world found out the truth about this jerk. He was WRONG!!

There is no earthquake .. when the rapture occurs. It is preceeded by the sound of a trumpet. At the sound of the last trump... ...

The earth quake has to do with Christ's physical return to earth. Exactly seven years AFTER the rapture.

Then once HIS FEET touch that mountain... (Mount of Olives) Then shall that earthquake split (those mountains) from such and such a point east to such and such a point west. It will be the most disasterous earthquake that has ever happend since mankind has been on this earth.

The word Repent simply means... .. (matonia greek original word) "Change your mind!!

Old 05-23-2011, 06:21 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,738,798 times
take it to the religious forum if you want to preach this stuff please! not everyone agrees or believes this...

Old 05-23-2011, 07:36 PM

21,368 posts, read 38,133,538 times
Kumbaya dude!

Old 05-23-2011, 07:57 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,437,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
Take it to the political forum.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:04 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,730,484 times
A copy of the leaked manuscript fell into my hands a couple of months ago and naturally I shared it with a couple of people here so we've already read it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska