U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-05-2008, 10:58 PM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,270 posts, read 85,126,852 times
Reputation: 39643

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone traveler View Post
This thread was fun while it lasted but i cannot keep it going because im getting caught lying and cannot think of to much more to add

im a 23 year old construction worker from Boston who was just baked off of marijauna this whole thread laughing just as much as you all were having one hell of a time...for some reason this type of humor and story telling always is fun to me

thanks for all the replies it wouldnt be as funny or as thorough without all posters...basically every thread and every post i made with the name lone traveler is a lie, a lie not to decieve but to have fun with

i really do plan on visiting Alaska one day i have always been intriged by it but when or if i do i will make sure it isnt the way this lone traveler guy i made up was going to lol

ill still be posting just thought id drop it now this went further the i could ever imagine and was fun!

Well, glad you fessed up so we don't have to worry so much that you are a looney running around NCY off your meds Thanks for the laughs...some of which I am going to repost for anyone who may not have taken the time to read the whole thread. Some of these had me laughing so hard I was crying sometimes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-05-2008, 11:05 PM
 
Location: Up above the world so high!
45,270 posts, read 85,126,852 times
Reputation: 39643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam64 View Post

Did someone say "Troll" ???
At least lonetraveler was not a malicious troll

For whatever reason, none of the images I am trying to repost are posting, oh well. In that case, I highly recommend to anyone who hasn't done so that you go back to page 1 and read the whole thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-05-2008, 11:29 PM
 
Location: Funky Town
15,926 posts, read 6,947,971 times
Reputation: 58535
Hey, how much fun is this thread! Just dropped in to see what was goin on! Dang, ya'll really have "fun" in here!!! A fun, lighthearted troll that admits to lying? Can't get away with that in Texas WoW, am going to start reading from the beginning. Cheers Ya'll


I've gotten to page four, and am really LMAO. Thanks so much for my 10th belly laugh today!!!

Alaska, you rock

Last edited by Sweetie Pie; 09-06-2008 at 12:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2008, 06:29 AM
 
Location: SoCal Sewer
410 posts, read 832,098 times
Reputation: 204
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo!!!!!!!

Say it ain't so LT! Now what am I gonna do for laughs? I started a pool at the Gun Club! You HAVE to do the trip!

And btw, don't blame this on yer Marijuana consumption. Gives her a bad rep.

Now I've got to tell the team to cancel the trip here. The perfesser is gonna be pissed, he was so looking forward to the post-mortem report.

Ah well, guess I'll spend more time in the garden communicating with the mater plants. Getting close to harvest time on a coupla 9 footers.

Thanks to all who played. It has been fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2008, 07:15 AM
 
Location: The REAL WORLD.
21,169 posts, read 5,472,934 times
Reputation: 9395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer818 View Post
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo!!!!!!!

Say it ain't so LT! Now what am I gonna do for laughs? I started a pool at the Gun Club! You HAVE to do the trip!

And btw, don't blame this on yer Marijuana consumption. Gives her a bad rep.

Now I've got to tell the team to cancel the trip here. The perfesser is gonna be pissed, he was so looking forward to the post-mortem report.

Ah well, guess I'll spend more time in the garden communicating with the mater plants. Getting close to harvest time on a coupla 9 footers.

Thanks to all who played. It has been fun.
Even if I was able to enjoy your 9 footers, I don't think I would have the imagination Lone Traveler had in doing his posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2008, 10:45 AM
 
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
8,685 posts, read 14,056,992 times
Reputation: 10299
Quote:
Originally Posted by njmike View Post
Even if I was able to enjoy your 9 footers, I don't think I would have the imagination Lone Traveler had in doing his posts.
Remember he couldn't have done it alone ( well, maybe) without everyone else coming out to play with him, or maybe he is playing again, reverse psychology kind of thing, to make us think.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2008, 11:26 AM
 
Location: Naptowne, Alaska
15,595 posts, read 34,285,155 times
Reputation: 14645
I feel used. Rat bastard...I was looking forward to reading about his carcass in the ADN.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2008, 11:33 AM
 
Location: The REAL WORLD.
21,169 posts, read 5,472,934 times
Reputation: 9395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
Remember he couldn't have done it alone ( well, maybe) without everyone else coming out to play with him, or maybe he is playing again, reverse psychology kind of thing, to make us think.....
Only time will tell. The thing is, if I leave he'll start all over again but if I stay he won't do anything. I'll stay though. Even if L T doesn't do anything, there's still a lot of good people here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2008, 11:55 AM
 
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
8,685 posts, read 14,056,992 times
Reputation: 10299
Quote:
Originally Posted by njmike View Post
Only time will tell. The thing is, if I leave he'll start all over again but if I stay he won't do anything. I'll stay though. Even if L T doesn't do anything, there's still a lot of good people here.
I agree totally
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-06-2008, 03:39 PM
 
Location: Wasilla, Alaska
823 posts, read 1,478,268 times
Reputation: 223
What do I do now LT was the reason I joined????????????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top