Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you approve or disapprove of Sarah Palin's job performance as Governor?
I approve. 7 46.67%
I disapprove. 8 53.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 09:13 PM

41 posts, read 75,399 times

Advertisements

Sarah Palin!?!?!? She is hysterical! I can't believe there are still people in this world who are actually standing up for her. That's hilarious!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2012, 09:35 AM

6,381 posts, read 14,568,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldPark View Post
Sarah Palin!?!?!? She is hysterical! I can't believe there are still people in this world who are actually standing up for her. That's hilarious!

Not nearly as funny as those that think Obama is doing a good job.... That is just scary!

Old 07-06-2012, 12:12 PM

355 posts, read 508,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite9 View Post
Not nearly as funny as those that think Obama is doing a good job.... That is just scary!
What we voted for hope and change! We got what we asked for.. He never said what kind of change or hope for a "Nanny State"! He is a joke.. no one can afford 4 more years.

Old 07-08-2012, 01:38 AM

339 posts, read 588,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL2AK4job View Post
What we voted for hope and change! We got what we asked for.. He never said what kind of change or hope for a "Nanny State"! He is a joke.. no one can afford 4 more years.

couldn't rep ya, dang it

Old 07-08-2012, 10:43 AM

242 posts, read 465,665 times
Quote:

Are you seriously suggesting that getting rid of Bin Laudin and getting back the hostages was not doing a good job????

Old 07-08-2012, 12:30 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,630,964 times
If Romney wins, I believe about 99.5% of the population will be able to relate a whole lot better to the trials and tribulations of Seamus.

Old 07-08-2012, 12:53 PM

222 posts, read 389,661 times
I wonder if Romney will have his Presidential paycheck deposited in is off shore bank accounts?

Old 07-08-2012, 06:03 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,630,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarrot View Post
I wonder if Romney will have his Presidential paycheck deposited in is off shore bank accounts?
Keeping most of his money offshore is betting against America. Instead of running for president he should be stripped of his citizenship.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:54 PM

6,381 posts, read 14,568,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreison Rhodes View Post
Are you seriously suggesting that getting rid of Bin Laudin and getting back the hostages was not doing a good job????
Funny how everything is "Bush's Fault", well so was getting Bin Laudin then as well. It was from the intelligence network that Bush's Presidency set up, Obama claimed he would dismantle it, but was too busy trying to push Obama Care and it fell into his lap. Nope Obama is just an opportunist that claimed credit, the fact that he did it was a good thing, but was not because of anything he did other than approve it.

By the way, more US Soliders have now been killed in Afganistan than during Bush's term, and Obama claimed he would pull out. Again he lied.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:59 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,499 times
Quote:
Simply put, she had the highest approval rating of any Governor in office up until she scared the hell out of the liberals when McCain picked her for VP.

It was her against Obama instead of McCain. Every time she had an interview it was "Gotcha" questions, yet Obama had gaff after gaff and nobody noticed. My favorite was he was one of 100 US Senators (two from each state) and taught Constitutional Law, yet said there was 57 States....

Nope, Palin did OK, wasn't her biggest fan on some items, but she would have done a far better job than our current VP, and even Obama has done.
I'm not her biggest fan, but I don't hate her, and, in fact, from California, it looked to me like she did a pretty good job up there in Alaska. I don't think she has what it takes to make it on the national stage, but I get very upset when I hear her called "stupid" or "crazy" - since I happen to believe that nobody "stupid" could have done what she did, and, done it well until the leftists went nuts on her. It also comes across as pretty misogynistic of the liberals the way they treat her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska