Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2022, 08:43 AM

1,321 posts, read 2,032,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobR73 View Post
12 cities in the US broke homicide records last year, every single one of them run by democrats.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/12-major-u...ry?id=81466453
Why does that matter? Crime affects all of us not just democrats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2022, 09:46 AM

4,867 posts, read 4,811,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
How is the horse?
dog food

Old 02-15-2022, 11:11 AM

1,899 posts, read 3,511,299 times
The second guy stabbed on Central referred to the city as Albucrazy. He nailed it.

Old 02-15-2022, 03:55 PM

192 posts, read 256,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alloo66 View Post
Why does that matter? Crime affects all of us not just democrats.
Is this a serious question?

Old 02-15-2022, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Cabeza View Post
The second guy stabbed on Central referred to the city as Albucrazy. He nailed it.
I wonder what the other ten said.

Old 02-15-2022, 06:35 PM

104 posts, read 107,300 times
Quote:
Is this a serious question?
I would say it is. Who are the ones who are most likely to be engaged in a mass shootings? I'd say they are most likely republicans, right? If you want to live in a crime-free environment buy some land and build on it and live off the grid so nobody can find you, kind of like your own little Eutopia. Crime is everywhere and it is not unique to just Democratic Administrations.

Old 02-15-2022, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerDavidJohn View Post
I would say it is. Who are the ones who are most likely to be engaged in a mass shootings? I'd say they are most likely republicans, right? If you want to live in a crime-free environment buy some land and build on it and live off the grid so nobody can find you, kind of like your own little Eutopia. Crime is everywhere and it is not unique to just Democratic Administrations.
I pointed out that homicide records were broken this year and they all had something in common. The rest of your post is garbage because people in democrat run cities are far more likely to be victims of crime.

That's my entire point and it's flying over your head. When you vote for democrats you will get more crime and that's nothing new. It's been happening since the 60's.

Old 02-16-2022, 08:45 AM

1,899 posts, read 3,511,299 times
Another murder last night just feet from the Biglots on Coors I sometimes go to. If they locked up half the criminals here they would need 10 new prisons.

Old 02-16-2022, 04:47 PM

104 posts, read 107,300 times
Quote:
I pointed out that homicide records were broken this year and they all had something in common. The rest of your post is garbage because people in democrat run cities are far more likely to be victims of crime.

That's my entire point and it's flying over your head. When you vote for democrats you will get more crime and that's nothing new. It's been happening since the 60's.
Your Post is garbage, you think that if you put Republicans in charge of any large metropolitan areas that you had already listed that crime will magically go away? I think you need to wake up and get out of your comfort zone. Criminals wear no political stripe. I notice you kind of sidestepped the mass shootings? Do you think a Liberal was behind that AR?

Old 02-16-2022, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerDavidJohn View Post
Your Post is garbage, you think that if you put Republicans in charge of any large metropolitan areas that you had already listed that crime will magically go away? I think you need to wake up and get out of your comfort zone. Criminals wear no political stripe. I notice you kind of sidestepped the mass shootings? Do you think a Liberal was behind that AR?
For someone that seemingly doesn't care about crime you sure ask a lot of questions about the safest places to live. Why is that?

A simple search will tell you that cities run by democrats have higher crime rates. It's a fact that for some reason you can't comprehend. Look no further than this forum which is about Albuquerque as we set new records for crime year after year.

I never said crime would go away if people elected conservatives to run their cities but statistically crime rates go down. Crime will never go away but it is liberal run cities that are so soft on crime they care more about the criminals than the citizens. We just had a police officer shot in the east mountains last week. This is a person who violated his parole three times and the liberal judges put him back on the street every time.

When it comes to mass shootings they are abhorrent but the statistics show they are extremely rare. Since 2010 an average of 51 people have been killed in mass shootings. In 2020 there were 38 lives lost to mass shootings which equates to a few weeks in Chicago. Sadly that is a drop in the bucket for most large liberal run cities. Too put that number in perspective a relative tiny city in NM called Albuquerque had 118 homicides last year and that doesn't count county numbers. The amount of people killed by rifles in the US is miniscule at 3%, but I'm assuming you don't know that because you're ill informed.

Think I'll hit the range tomorrow and run one of my AR's tomorrow. Pew Pew
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque