Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 04:38 AM

585 posts, read 1,087,520 times

Advertisements

Well, I'm a genius.

I have to admit I'm a genius, because 'geniosity' is determined by IQ and I think the number is somewhere around 153 or whatever and anyway, I don't give a damn.

Of course if I was a real (government owned or sponsored like Werner Braun or Albert whatever his name was ... Albert graham bell? I'd be the other kind of genius.

The thick kind.

If not,, I'd probably be handing out nostrums on forums like City Data.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2013, 09:32 AM

433 posts, read 1,370,125 times
Wow. I've started cleaning up my room yesterday. Behind one piece of furniture, there was black spots on the floor that was also wet nearby. Looked up mold online and looks pretty similar. Plus, I don't know if this is related to the messy room, but my cough is slowly going away and a cold is now replacing it...

Just what the hell is wrong with me?? I get a cold, followed by a month and a half long cough...now I'm getting another cold. Can the room really be causing it, or maybe it's stress-related? I sort of blew up a few days ago when I lost my bank card and had to go make a new one when I just had the same thing happen a few months ago, also because I'm late with my credit card payment and the bank called me about it. Need to get more organized too...

Old 02-22-2013, 10:14 AM

10,363 posts, read 20,799,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlquebec102 View Post
Wow. I've started cleaning up my room yesterday. Behind one piece of furniture, there was black spots on the floor that was also wet nearby. Looked up mold online and looks pretty similar. Plus, I don't know if this is related to the messy room, but my cough is slowly going away and a cold is now replacing it...

Just what the hell is wrong with me?? I get a cold, followed by a month and a half long cough...now I'm getting another cold. Can the room really be causing it, or maybe it's stress-related? I sort of blew up a few days ago when I lost my bank card and had to go make a new one when I just had the same thing happen a few months ago, also because I'm late with my credit card payment and the bank called me about it. Need to get more organized too...
Hun I feel ya. It's quite possible that the mold is your problem so see the link I sent in an earlier post. Also the mold can affect your thinking processes and cause your brain to go fuzzy. Do you know where the moisture is coming from? Did you spill something earlier or do you think the leak is coming from somewhere else? The reason I'm wondering is b/c if it's leaking from somewhere you may have bigger problems inside your walls and/or carpet and if you rent you may want to inform the landlord.

Or, perhaps you've been like this all of your life--paying bills late, messy room, losing important things? Tearing your hair out while moaning "what the hell is wrong with me?" Blowing up over it b/c you feel like an idiot and wonder why your'e the only one you know who struggles with these things. Google symptoms of ADD because that sure sounds familiar. . . PM me if you need to.

Also, the cold may actually help you b/c I've had a cold, then a cough that wouldn't go away and then another cold and then the cough left, but be sure to take care of yourself during that time and get some wet moisture into your lungs--I don't even know if they still sell vaporizers but they do help. Or I just simmer some water with eucalyptus oil and breathe the vapors and put warm compresses on my face and breathe in the moisture and it sure helps. So, warm moisture good, mold bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine