U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-28-2018, 05:34 PM
 
715 posts, read 476,233 times
Reputation: 401

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pueblofuerte View Post
^^
Dude you sound like a regurgitator of Uribista rhetoric. C'mon the dude is running scared for a reason - even British millitary intelligence is on his case - that's what you get when you mess with Santos & his strong ties to the UK & NATO. Please tell me you're not one of the people that voted for Duque in the first round?

On the flip-side look how far Colombia has come, who would've thought Colombia's once untouchable president would be under so much pressure? Colombians are not going to take corruption and the notorious 'mermelada' any more, the nation is mobilising. The anti-corruption referendum on the 26th of August is going to be one to watch, if the referendum result is positive and passes in to law it will be a historic event.
I voted Fajardo on first round; blank on second round. I just find laughable how dogmatic and unreasonable are most professional haters of Uribe.

Uribistas and Mamertos are just the same in many ways. Los extremos se tocan.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene1999 View Post

Alvaro Uribe will probably ask his friends in Washington for political asylum and leave the country.

Lol sure, keep on dreaming, dude. From what I've read about this case, it's much more likely that is that Cepeda dude the one manipulating witnesses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-28-2018, 11:59 PM
 
Location: Canada
4,811 posts, read 4,436,210 times
Reputation: 3257
Quote:
Originally Posted by joacocanal View Post

Uribistas and Mamertos are just the same in many ways. Los extremos se tocan.



LOL mamertos?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2018, 05:24 AM
 
599 posts, read 557,652 times
Reputation: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
LOL mamertos?
Communists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2018, 03:47 PM
 
715 posts, read 476,233 times
Reputation: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by victus View Post
Communists.

nope, a "Mamerto" is an obtuse, fanatic person of left leaning ideology. But not all leftists or communists are "Mamertos", althought most of them are. Which is understandable, when you stick to any dogma, you are renouncing to critical thinking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2018, 03:57 PM
 
105 posts, read 34,592 times
Reputation: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by joacocanal View Post

Uribistas and Mamertos...

Lol sure, keep on dreaming, dude. From what I've read about this case, it's much more likely that is that Cepeda dude the one manipulating witnesses.
Right. You have read sooooo much. That’s why your posts are so informative... like calling people mamertos several times instead of discussing the issue at hand

Maybe you need to back and “read” that “santo” Uribe has been accused of being a narcotracficker since the 1980’s. Uribe’s father didn’t get killed because he was a community organizer.

Uribe will go down in history as the criminal that he is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-29-2018, 04:08 PM
 
105 posts, read 34,592 times
Reputation: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by joacocanal View Post
nope, a "Mamerto" is an obtuse, fanatic person of left leaning ideology. But not all leftists or communists are "Mamertos", althought most of them are. Which is understandable, when you stick to any dogma, you are renouncing to critical thinking.
That’s why you have to resort to insults to describe a group of people. Now we have to put up with your patronizing tone.

Save us your higher than thou nonsense. If you want to use critical thinking then start by typing your message without insulting those who you are talking to. Insulting the people who you are having a discussion is a desperate tactic, that’s what people resort to when they don’t have good arguments.

Uribe is a criminal. It’s a simple as that. He’s family has been involved in drug trafficking and paramilitarism since the 1980’s.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2018, 06:47 PM
 
715 posts, read 476,233 times
Reputation: 401
"Mamerto" is not an insult, it's just and adjective. The concept is close to that of "fanatic", "nazist", etc.


Fyi, it doesn't matter if Uribe resigns as senator (in terms of justice being made), because it's the Court who decides who is gonna prosecute him, if the Fiscalía or themselves. So it's not so clear at all that Uribe is trying to avoid justice by resigning as a senator. But if you were not a fanatic and you were interested in giving an informed, balanced opinion, you'll know it.


If having criminal relatives makes you a criminal then half of Paisa people would be one (just trolling there equisdé).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2018, 09:43 PM
 
Location: Canada
4,811 posts, read 4,436,210 times
Reputation: 3257

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OvTHosjWxY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2018, 10:11 PM
 
Location: London, UK
2,875 posts, read 1,547,347 times
Reputation: 1616
Quote:
Originally Posted by joacocanal View Post
If having criminal relatives makes you a criminal then half of Paisa people would be one (just trolling there equisdé).
Oh the Boyaco speaks!

Ain't no half the population criminals in Armenia, Manizales, Pereira, Rionegro, Santa Rosa, Calarca, Marinilla or even Medellin for that matter.

"Su merced" needs to get over himself!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2018, 10:58 PM
 
105 posts, read 34,592 times
Reputation: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by joacocanal View Post
"Mamerto" is not an insult, it's just and adjective. The concept is close to that of "fanatic", "nazist", etc.


Fyi, it doesn't matter if Uribe resigns as senator (in terms of justice being made), because it's the Court who decides who is gonna prosecute him, if the Fiscalía or themselves. So it's not so clear at all that Uribe is trying to avoid justice by resigning as a senator. But if you were not a fanatic and you were interested in giving an informed, balanced opinion, you'll know it.


If having criminal relatives makes you a criminal then half of Paisa people would be one (just trolling there equisdé).
Your comment is pretty insulting. No one in my immediate or extended family is a Narcotrafficker, paramilitar or a guerrilla member and we are as paisas as it gets with my ancestors going back to the 18th century.

I’m not a fanatic I’m just stating the obvious. Uribe is a career criminal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top