Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 08:00 PM

98 posts, read 132,911 times

Advertisements

Wow the hatred toward the GOP here is quite staggering. Being an Independent I will vote for Trump even though I supported Rand Paul. Fact is Hillary is not running for President. Pelosi, Schumer, Murray and the other far left whacks that will do more damage to the economy are. Which who really have been running this country for the last 8 years.

We need businesses staying here, we need them hiring and we need it fast. I drive past too many businesses that went belly up and empty store fronts.

As for the rest Hillary will be weak on the Middle East and as it stands now nobody there respects or fears us. That is problematic.

Trump will win AZ, be very close in NV. He will win TX, OH, FL and NC. It sure looks like PA will be the deciding factor.

If Trump wins the economy will improve and if he can keep his craziness in check and actually listen to people that know can right the ship. As for the Middle East the days of big terror attacks are over and we will have the soft target lone wolf stuff every 6 months or so. Only question is when Israel blows Iran away.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:11 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N804SY View Post
Wow the hatred toward the GOP here is quite staggering. Being an Independent I will vote for Trump even though I supported Rand Paul. Fact is Hillary is not running for President. Pelosi, Schumer, Murray and the other far left whacks that will do more damage to the economy are. Which who really have been running this country for the last 8 years.

We need businesses staying here, we need them hiring and we need it fast. I drive past too many businesses that went belly up and empty store fronts.

As for the rest Hillary will be weak on the Middle East and as it stands now nobody there respects or fears us. That is problematic.

Trump will win AZ, be very close in NV. He will win TX, OH, FL and NC. It sure looks like PA will be the deciding factor.

If Trump wins the economy will improve and if he can keep his craziness in check and actually listen to people that know can right the ship. As for the Middle East the days of big terror attacks are over and we will have the soft target lone wolf stuff every 6 months or so. Only question is when Israel blows Iran away.
Wow, I needed a laugh today, thank you

Best parts were Trump winning Ohio and the economy improving under a Trump presidency lol

Old 11-02-2016, 08:23 PM

402 posts, read 686,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
She is not a criminal. That is your opinion. There are no FACTS to prove she is a criminal. However, Trump has ridiculed a handicapped person. He insulted parents of a slain soldier. He accused a Federal judge of failing to do his job because of his race. He has been implicated in multiple lawsuits for failure to pay for contracted work. He has been accused of cheating on two previous wives. Those are facts.

If anything, this election is a reflection of our country's values. Our country has changed. That may or may not be a bad thing. In some ways, I see it as a positive development. People are placing the issues at the forefront and could care less about a person's character or image. You could also argue it's a bad thing in that our country no longer values character and leadership.

That being said, I think you could be right. Trump will probably win Arizona unless the local Hispanic community is active at the polls
She is indeed criminal as is her husband. Her values, like all washingtoons, are just there to make her wealthy.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:25 PM

98 posts, read 132,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Wow, I needed a laugh today, thank you

Best parts were Trump winning Ohio and the economy improving under a Trump presidency lol
Ok but you may not be laughing Tuesday night.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:39 PM

2,852 posts, read 4,502,741 times
Hillary Clinton will probably not win Arizona and her chances of winning the election are becoming slimmer if the polls are accurate.

Even I as a registered democrat am not voting for her and I can't stomach the notion of Trump being president either so I'm doing a write-in for president.

Old 11-02-2016, 10:19 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,704,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Jolt View Post
Hillary Clinton will probably not win Arizona and her chances of winning the election are becoming slimmer if the polls are accurate.

Even I as a registered democrat am not voting for her and I can't stomach the notion of Trump being president either so I'm doing a write-in for president.
Very interesting, Java Jolt . . . I've been thinking about Judge Judy as a write-in.

Old 11-02-2016, 10:45 PM

2,806 posts, read 3,178,395 times
I think chances are very low but the overall momentum may carry through more liberal candidates down ballot and the two props. Although nothing is for sure right now on the state level.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:00 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,298,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Jolt View Post

It's a guarantee that Hillary wins the election. It's math. Minorities are overwhelming voting for Hillary. Minorities account for 40% of the votes and a conservative number has her getting at least 80% of that minority vote. People forget that George Bush won 40% of the Hispanic vote. Romney barely won 20% of the Hispanic vote. Trump is predicted to get even less than Romney. So there is no conceivable way Trump can win. Anyone who believes otherwise is a fool. The only question is will she win Arizona. Republican strategy is flawed. You can't win a Presidential general election by ostracizing minorities.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:35 PM

2,096 posts, read 3,809,867 times
Quote:
It's a guarantee that Hillary wins the election. It's math. Minorities are overwhelming voting for Hillary. Minorities account for 40% of the votes and a conservative number has her getting at least 80% of that minority vote. People forget that George Bush won 40% of the Hispanic vote. Romney barely won 20% of the Hispanic vote. Trump is predicted to get even less than Romney. So there is no conceivable way Trump can win. Anyone who believes otherwise is a fool. The only question is will she win Arizona. Republican strategy is flawed. You can't win a Presidential general election by ostracizing minorities.

Don't fool yourself into believe what these supposed polls are saying. The main stream media has been behind her all the way and stats and polls mean nothing in this election. There are going to be MANY closet Trump voters who in fear of argument and even job loss are not discussing their political views this election. Classic example was in EU when the voted on the Brexit. They were SURE this wasn't going to pass and a lot of "closet" voters came out to vote that night. There were a lot of shocked people the next morning as every poll had the opposite happening. Also,people are worried that if she's elected there will be so much controversy with these emails and her possibly (hopefully) being indicted they're not willing to take the chance of an impeachment and more obstruction.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:35 PM

2,852 posts, read 4,502,741 times
Quote:
We're getting a little off topic here but both candidates have too much going against them and they are the most unpopular presidential nominees in history.

I don't think your minority vote theory holds much ground this time, people of all ethnic backgrounds are dissatisfied with the choices we have this year and who can blame them?

I could have voted for Hillary Clinton if the FBI wasn't investigating her. She is a lawbreaker just like Joe Arpaio is.

Donald Trump is a blowhard and I think even mentally unstable. His insults, profanity, and disrespect for so many people are disqualifiers imho.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona