Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2014, 05:27 AM

675 posts, read 544,292 times

Advertisements

Just wrote a pretty extensive article on Manila's nightlife.

The ultimate Manila nightlife guide - TRAVELVICE

Hope you guys enjoy. Let me know if I am missing anything or if something has closed down. Been about 6 months since I was last there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2014, 08:54 PM

282 posts, read 708,464 times
You forgot "O Bar of Australia" in Ortigas in Pasig and Orange Place of Makati. for those women by heart but man in physical appearance.

Old 07-21-2014, 06:10 AM

Thanks, i'll check them out next time im in town.

Old 07-21-2014, 09:32 PM

15 posts, read 36,493 times
Here are some more you have missed:

71 Gramercy - located at the 71st flr of Gramercy Residences, Makati
Buddha Bar - Just across Gramercy
Prohibition Liquor Lounge - Greenbelt 3
Bond Urban Pub - also in Makati
The Cabana Club - a separate clubbing space at Republiq, Opus Lounge is still open
The Distillery - Makati, Eastwood, The Fort
Draft Gastropub -The Fort, Rockwell, Greenbelt, QC, Alabang
Paris Beach Club - owned by Paris Hilton herself, located in ParaƱaque

**The Palace - expected to open this year at North BGC

Old 07-21-2014, 09:54 PM

Include these:

Russian Caviar at Solaire Manila.
Republiq in New Port City
Hooters Bar @ MOA
Howzat English Sports Bar in Makati
Grappa Beer Bar - Britanny Bay in Paranaque
Movie Star Cafe - Ph version of Planet Hollywood @ MOA
NBA Cafe - SM AURA in BGC
Hard Rock Cafe Makati
German Club Manila - Makati

more to come..

Old 07-22-2014, 07:02 AM

Guys I am mainly only looking to include places that get a LARGE amount of women on a regular weekly basis. Hence most if not all the spots I mentioned are clubs that can hold a large amount of women.

So basically lively fun clubs, bars, restaurants w/live music that are consistently jumping / happening weekly which attract a solid-good number of girls.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:31 AM

536 posts, read 823,517 times
The article pointed out Malate as the seedier run down area of Manila. I always stay in Malate when I am in Manila. My last visit to the Phils when I was with friends in Makati City they asked me why I stay there because they consider that area as low class. I was surprised they said that because it didn't seem any different from other parts of metro Manila I've been to me. So because of that experience I wasn't surprised that this article calls it seedy and run down -- but still, I don't notice a big difference. I stay there because, well, I'm a creature of habit, and it is an area that has everything I need\want in a compact walkable area, and there are so many foreigners and tourists there.

Old 07-22-2014, 11:53 AM

hot girls.... super great boss

nice concept bar as well. something we can't see in other SE countries. lol

Old 07-22-2014, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdb05f View Post
The article pointed out Malate as the seedier run down area of Manila. I always stay in Malate when I am in Manila. My last visit to the Phils when I was with friends in Makati City they asked me why I stay there because they consider that area as low class. I was surprised they said that because it didn't seem any different from other parts of metro Manila I've been to me. So because of that experience I wasn't surprised that this article calls it seedy and run down -- but still, I don't notice a big difference. I stay there because, well, I'm a creature of habit, and it is an area that has everything I need\want in a compact walkable area, and there are so many foreigners and tourists there.
There are a lot more homeless people and beggars in Malate than you will find walking around Makati / Greenbelt, The Fort, QC, etc.

Stuff doesnt bother me so just adds to the edginess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia