Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 07:08 AM

1,243 posts, read 2,808,956 times

Advertisements

lol I'm sorry, I would rather everyone believe in God too, but this isn't the best method to change people hearts.

Old 07-29-2009, 07:39 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,930,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenlisa View Post
To all of you god haters,their is coming a day soon whenyou are going to remember "in God we trust" because you will realize that your idol has forsaken you when you lift your eyes in hell
1. Can't hate what don't exist.
2. Can't raise eyes that are dead.
3. Can't be in a place don't exist.
4. Can't trust what don't exist.
5. Can't be forsaken by inanimate objects.
6. Can't remember with a dead brain.
7. I feel the love.
8. You need to take a toke and calm down.
9. I need more coffee.
10. Ten items... Weeeeee

Old 07-29-2009, 08:07 AM

Quote:
What i speakis the truth i don't bite my tongue when it comes to the devil decieving anybody,and i know that everybody is not going to heaven but i donot and will not sugar coat,sell out or sit quiet to anyone who is trying to take my father in heaven name off anything.
So, you actually *want* the name of your god on the world-wide symbol of greed and avarice?

You also seem to have run out of your supply of capitals. Might want to put in a reorder.

Quote:
if we don't get violent with the devil he will reprobate the minds of many.this is why that crazy woman was successful at taking prayer out of school,it's because of people who say that they are caaled by the name of god has humbled themselves to just sitting down and not fighting the enemy,stand up and proclaim your rank in the army of god and fight the good fight of faith,many say i will just pray and have faith but faith without work is dead sound the alarm,sound the alarm,and wake up jesus is coming soon and he's coming like a day we have not seen.speak up and lift up the name of jesus.proclaim your heritage and be proud.your Either a Son or a b_-----d you fill in the blank
So, you think it is righteous to violently insure that the name of your god is emblazoned on money and coin used by hypocritical politicians who lie in the name of your Lord to buy fraud and favors and issue violence against people around the world.

You wouldn't happen to be posting from Afghanistan, would you?

Here's my prayer for the day:

Lord, protect me from your followers.

Old 07-29-2009, 08:11 AM

1,243 posts, read 2,808,956 times
have you ever noticed how in some law and order episodes they only show 'we trust' in the shot? I wonder if that's on purpose or an accident, I like it and I want it left in, and I think most people do but I found that strange.

Old 07-29-2009, 08:20 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,532,523 times
Quote:
To all of you god haters,their is coming a day soon whenyou are going to remember "in God we trust" because you will realize that your idol has forsaken you when you lift your eyes in hell
I have not seen any "god-hater" comments. If a person does not believe in having "In God We Trust" on money, or even the existence of a god, that does not automatically make them a god-hater.

I also question your use of the words "your idol has forsaken you". Which person in which post has given you the idea of an idol? Which idol are you referring to? And how has it forsaken them?

Your post is typical. When someone tries to discuss something on CDF, there is always someone who comes along and condemns them to hell for having a different POV.

Can you go one day without condemning someone to hell? Is that an integral part of being a christian? To walk around condemning different people because they don't follow your beliefs? The Taliban operates the same way.

Besides the atheists have already pointed out condemning an atheist to hell is condemning them to something they believe does not exist.

The condemnation might make you feel faithful and god-like, but it's intention has failed.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
How is this not considered proselytizing and in an incorrect forum?

The Message of the True Believer is exempt from any laws of Man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism