Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2011, 06:56 PM

10 posts, read 35,084 times

Advertisements

I have been looking online for homes and came across some new beautiful ones in a subdivision called Parkview Estates in College Park 30349. I have read many of the posts regarding this zipcode so I am a bit leery. I have 2 boys which would be in elementary and high school if we relocate. The high school in that area is Westlake and Stonewall Tell the elementary school. I will check out the school info. Just want any feedback if anyone is familiar with this neighborhood. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2011, 12:24 AM

339 posts, read 696,142 times
That zip code encompasses a large area; some of it is "sketchy" that is true but there are also some parts that are decent. In my opinion when house hunting regardless of the area of interest, I would advise you to visit the area yourself, drive around different times of the day/days of the week, talk to current residents if possible, and let your senses along with any objective research on the area dictate if this is the neighborhood or any neighborhood is for you. There are areas in south or south west Fulton that are decent and vibrant. Good luck to you on your home search.

Old 04-13-2011, 07:26 AM

10 posts, read 35,084 times
Default Re: Parkview Estates

Thanks for your response. We will definitely spend a lot of time driving around prior to making a decision.

Old 04-13-2011, 04:15 PM

19 posts, read 62,041 times
Default beautiful area

I recently move into Herron creek which is right around the corner from Parkview estates and I love the area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta