Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 12:00 PM

2,092 posts, read 3,225,043 times

Advertisements

Another "title" for UGA...

The University of Georgia, one of the oldest public universities in the U.S., has many noble, time-honored traditions.

This blog isn’t about one of them.

Instead, a report issued today concludes potential gold-diggers have made Athens their second most popular higher education destination...

UGA ranked 2nd in aspiring ‘Sugar Babies’ | News To Me with George Mathis

Old 01-13-2012, 12:53 PM

616 posts, read 1,113,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnHarris View Post

The University of Georgia, one of the oldest public universities in the U.S., has many noble, time-honored traditions.

Instead, a report issued today concludes potential gold-diggers have made Athens their second most popular higher education destination...

Now that is funny.

Old 01-13-2012, 04:56 PM

163 posts, read 306,999 times
Quote:

And based on the comments found at the AJC website it looks like the "Sugar Babies" / "Seeking Arrangements" website is about to have an explosion of new members drawn from the southern middle aged male demographic. Of course - from reading the AJC article one notes that the "data" is being supplied uniquely by the Sugar Babies website so there is no independent verification - so they could in fact be manufacturing this information precisely to *ahem* "arouse" interest and "stimulate" enrollment - kinda like when some of the dating services had fake accounts, which were operated by employees to attract people and or keep them interested in the site. But hey , who knows, maybe they are providing this information in the spirit of supporting "scholarly social research"

In any case - the economy being what it is, it wouldn't surprise me if it were all on the level.

Last edited by Somoso; 01-13-2012 at 05:14 PM..

Old 01-13-2012, 07:53 PM

2,406 posts, read 3,351,957 times
LOL. Says something about the worth of their UGA education.

Old 01-16-2012, 09:35 AM

5,185 posts, read 7,569,817 times
Quote:

Potential Gold Diggers??? hmm I wonder how they know that.

Old 01-16-2012, 11:48 AM

2,590 posts, read 4,532,532 times
Doesn't surprise me. Seems like a lot of women are there just to get their MRS. I've never seen so many future Stepford wives on any other campus. Catch a sorority outing on campus and it's like they all came from the same factory. All conventionally, and blandly, attractive with the same annoying behavior.

Old 01-17-2012, 06:18 AM

1,123 posts, read 6,538,546 times
I imagine the Techies are struggling with the apparent paradox presented by this article.

Old 01-17-2012, 08:54 AM

2,406 posts, read 3,351,957 times
UGA; Producing skeezy prostitutes since 1785.

UGA; More whores than Virginia Community College.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:31 PM

146 posts, read 332,335 times
That is so true. The UGA Clan is so massive in the state that you can't go 1 mile without seeing a house, a car, a person or a dog with some UGA symbol.

But yet Georgia seems to have a 3 females for every 1 male ratio. When I moved down their from NY the first thing I noticed was how many females were around. The second thing I noticed is how they love to drink, smoke & have sex (in that order).

Old 01-17-2012, 05:57 PM

388 posts, read 1,126,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by takealready View Post
That is so true. The UGA Clan is so massive in the state that you can't go 1 mile without seeing a house, a car, a person or a dog with some UGA symbol.

But yet Georgia seems to have a 3 females for every 1 male ratio. When I moved down their from NY the first thing I noticed was how many females were around. The second thing I noticed is how they love to drink, smoke & have sex (in that order).

Yep. the GA girls are just like the NY girls when it come to willingness to have sex. Thanks be to gawd for that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta