Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 02:15 AM

13 posts, read 9,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiwas1 View Post
Something tells me this company is not legit. First of all, "one of the most respected companies in the world" throws it off right there.

They list their address as 234 Simpson Road in Atlanta. Simpson Road no longer exists. It is now Joseph E. Boone, and has been for at last five years.

Next, they show images on their website of their headquarters at 234 Simpson Rd. This is one of the images:
. Note the 721 above the door.

Now, compare that to this building, which is in Durham, NC at 721 Broad Street.

The first piece of news from their website, which has a Ukraine top domain? "The numbers don't lie and neither do the stats Georgia is the NEW hollywood our state with its low tax credit has attracted hollywood movie companies to make films in the peach state. And as you know Zone X Production is one of the companies also producing movies with many directors like Tyler Perry residing in Atlanta.Business deals are now in reach of our local attention." So, the most respected company in the world can't manage to post a coherent sentence in their news releases?

If you got a job here, where did they tell you to show up?
Thanks alot bro,your right the road no longer exists.They told me to show up at that address but I left them a message telling them I did a google search and address isn't real.I called their customer service the lady wouldn't answer me why the address is fake she says no(but it is).So i'll wait when they contact me,they told me all I been doing is training me today,so its wait and see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2016, 07:44 AM

13,981 posts, read 26,032,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workismylife9t05 View Post
Thank you,i been reading those reviews seems like its a good place to work at.I'll be start work monday,im shocked you haven't heard of them.Considering how everyone in atlanta has been telling me about that place.
Have you gone back to any of those "everyones" to ask for clarification on what/why they told you about it?

Old 08-08-2016, 09:04 AM

1,512 posts, read 1,969,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
Have you gone back to any of those "everyones" to ask for clarification on what/why they told you about it?
Was wondering the same thing!

I just can't believe someone went through all that trouble for this "scam"....I mean, what is the point?

Old 08-08-2016, 09:31 AM

13,704 posts, read 22,002,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alco89 View Post
Was wondering the same thing!

I just can't believe someone went through all that trouble for this "scam"....I mean, what is the point?
Indeed. It's one of the worst executed "fake"' web jobs I've ever seen! I was literally laughing out loud last night reading it! I'm hoping it was just some dumb kid trying to get his jollies and not some Russian hack trying to scam people. Heck, I've seen "African Prince seek share 30 million US dollar fortune with most respected contact" scams done better than this!

Old 08-08-2016, 10:33 AM

5,633 posts, read 5,382,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
(BTW ... I'm suspicious of the OP as well. Strikes me as a click bait plant.)
Ya think? Is it the wording his posts almost exactly matching the wording of the website that caused you to think that?

I mean, seriously. No one could look at that website and think they are at the top of their game in website design, media creation, and business branding. There is no uniformity to any of the pages; there's a whole slew of different logos for Zone X (so no brand conformity); some pages list the company as Zone X Productions, while others say Zone X Production; the grammar, spelling, and punctuation is atrocious; and the photos are all lifted from various websites easily found with a google image search. It's laughable at best.

Old 08-08-2016, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiwas1 View Post
Ya think? Is it the wording his posts almost exactly matching the wording of the website that caused you to think that?

I mean, seriously. No one could look at that website and think they are at the top of their game in website design, media creation, and business branding. There is no uniformity to any of the pages; there's a whole slew of different logos for Zone X (so no brand conformity); some pages list the company as Zone X Productions, while others say Zone X Production; the grammar, spelling, and punctuation is atrocious; and the photos are all lifted from various websites easily found with a google image search. It's laughable at best.
THIS WAS MY FAVORITE LINE:

"Established in 2007, it is one of the longest running, most prolific, and most highly-respected companies in the world."

Old 08-08-2016, 10:52 AM

5,621 posts, read 5,964,692 times
I went to the Facebook page. WOW.
So every "staff" photo is blurry. Some look like a green screen background. Since it's blurry, you can't tell if the barely legible ZoneX text is real or not (guessing it's not).
They list the address at 234 when the building clearly has 721 etched into the glass. There are typos everywhere. Did an image search. The interior "office" seems to be from BitTitan Singapore.

Old 08-08-2016, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedimenjerry View Post
I went to the Facebook page. WOW.
So every "staff" photo is blurry. Some look like a green screen background. Since it's blurry, you can't tell if the barely legible ZoneX text is real or not (guessing it's not).
They list the address at 234 when the building clearly has 721 etched into the glass. There are typos everywhere. Did an image search. The interior "office" seems to be from BitTitan Singapore.
OH. MY. GOD! I've literally never seen anything this awful.

https://www.facebook.com/zonexproductions/

I believe THIS FACEBOOK SCREEN GRAB explains the OP's intentions in posting here:
Attached Thumbnails
Moving to atlanta,will be working for this company in atlanta anyone heard of it?-image.jpeg  

Old 08-08-2016, 03:36 PM

5,621 posts, read 5,964,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
OH. MY. GOD! I've literally never seen anything this awful.

https://www.facebook.com/zonexproductions/
Right?!

Looked at that picture again. Image search shows Art Institute of Atlanta uses it on their homepage. Maybe it's not a photo owned by AIA and is just a photo anyone can use. Not sure. And I swear I've seen the circled X on a Mac computer from college. I can just picture it on the bottom of the desktop. And check out their blog!

Old 08-08-2016, 03:38 PM

32,038 posts, read 36,928,819 times
By the way, notice where the group picture on their FB page comes from:

Targeting Business Tourism for Ireland at The Meetings Show in London - Hotel & Restaurant Times

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: