Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2016, 04:47 PM

13 posts, read 9,875 times

Advertisements

I recently got a job for a company called zone x productions i heard its the most successful small business in atlanta,is this true?Anyone else work their?If so please give me details.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2016, 05:02 PM

13,980 posts, read 25,942,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workismylife9t05 View Post
I recently got a job for a company called zone x productions i heard its the most successful small business in atlanta,is this true?Anyone else work their?If so please give me details.
Based on the criteria they self-reported, among other companies that self reported, it appears.
I never heard of them, which doesn't mean much since that isn't a field I'm involved in.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/W...4208.11,29.htm

Old 08-07-2016, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
Based on the criteria they self-reported, among other companies that self reported, it appears.
I never heard of them, which doesn't mean much since that isn't a field I'm involved in.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/W...4208.11,29.htm
Thank you,i been reading those reviews seems like its a good place to work at.I'll be start work monday,im shocked you haven't heard of them.Considering how everyone in atlanta has been telling me about that place.

Old 08-07-2016, 05:53 PM

5,633 posts, read 5,355,378 times
Something tells me this company is not legit. First of all, "one of the most respected companies in the world" throws it off right there.

They list their address as 234 Simpson Road in Atlanta. Simpson Road no longer exists. It is now Joseph E. Boone, and has been for at last five years.

Next, they show images on their website of their headquarters at 234 Simpson Rd. This is one of the images:
. Note the 721 above the door.

Now, compare that to this building, which is in Durham, NC at 721 Broad Street.

The first piece of news from their website, which has a Ukraine top domain? "The numbers don't lie and neither do the stats Georgia is the NEW hollywood our state with its low tax credit has attracted hollywood movie companies to make films in the peach state. And as you know Zone X Production is one of the companies also producing movies with many directors like Tyler Perry residing in Atlanta.Business deals are now in reach of our local attention." So, the most respected company in the world can't manage to post a coherent sentence in their news releases?

If you got a job here, where did they tell you to show up?

Old 08-07-2016, 06:36 PM

5,621 posts, read 5,930,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samiwas1 View Post
Something tells me this company is not legit. First of all, "one of the most respected companies in the world" throws it off right there.

They list their address as 234 Simpson Road in Atlanta. Simpson Road no longer exists. It is now Joseph E. Boone, and has been for at last five years.

Next, they show images on their website of their headquarters at 234 Simpson Rd. This is one of the images:
. Note the 721 above the door.

Now, compare that to this building, which is in Durham, NC at 721 Broad Street.

The first piece of news from their website, which has a Ukraine top domain? "The numbers don't lie and neither do the stats Georgia is the NEW hollywood our state with its low tax credit has attracted hollywood movie companies to make films in the peach state. And as you know Zone X Production is one of the companies also producing movies with many directors like Tyler Perry residing in Atlanta.Business deals are now in reach of our local attention." So, the most respected company in the world can't manage to post a coherent sentence in their news releases?

If you got a job here, where did they tell you to show up?
I swear we had a thread awhile back about this company. Maybe it was somewhere else.

Old 08-07-2016, 06:47 PM

13,709 posts, read 21,909,282 times
Scam

Old 08-07-2016, 06:53 PM

32,019 posts, read 36,763,165 times
Watch your safety.

Old 08-07-2016, 07:07 PM

5,633 posts, read 5,355,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
Scam
Indeed...I'm just trying to figure out what the scam is. Get companies to hire them, charge them, then disappear?

It's quite amazing how much effort went into the website, even if every photo on it is taken from somewhere and the text is garbage.

Old 08-07-2016, 10:28 PM

13,709 posts, read 21,909,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samiwas1 View Post
Indeed...I'm just trying to figure out what the scam is. Get companies to hire them, charge them, then disappear?

It's quite amazing how much effort went into the website, even if every photo on it is taken from somewhere and the text is garbage.
Yeah, I do a lot of this for a living now -- remaking bad websites, plus my news background trained me to spot. fake websites years ago. The web address is usually a dead giveaway but even if it's hidden behind a fake address, just clicking around on a couple of logos or buttons and getting error messages or dead links is all you need to know. It's shocking that some people remain so gullible in this day and age.

(BTW ... I'm suspicious of the OP as well. Strikes me as a click bait plant.)

Old 08-08-2016, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
Yeah, I do a lot of this for a living now -- remaking bad websites, plus my news background trained me to spot. fake websites years ago. The web address is usually a dead giveaway but even if it's hidden behind a fake address, just clicking around on a couple of logos or buttons and getting error messages or dead links is all you need to know. It's shocking that some people remain so gullible in this day and age.

(BTW ... I'm suspicious of the OP as well. Strikes me as a click bait plant.)
Huh?I was just asking information on this company because i was hired their and I needed to see if it's legit based on the reviews online it is.Yet someone did say the address is fake so im at confused wills.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: