Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 06:20 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,143,192 times

Advertisements

Wow, what a non issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2017, 07:30 AM

2,852 posts, read 1,615,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemgin View Post
First, they start calling it "Spring Day." Next thing you know we're under SHARIA LAW. This isn't the country I know anymore!

*clutches pearls*
I'm with ya' sister! (assuming any pearl clutching person is a 'she')...
But, I'll always reference my God - with a capitol G - who sent His son Jesus, to die for everybody's sins...
Even those that disclaim Him -
I hope they enjoy the heat...

I hope you have a wonderful, blessed and enjoyable Holy Weekend, consisting of Good Friday and Easter Sunday!

Old 04-12-2017, 07:33 AM

2,852 posts, read 1,615,402 times
I got a PM from someone saying that this forum is filled with liberals... You can say THAT again, person who sent it...

Not to mention a rather large number of blasphemers... I hope they don't complain from hot summers, cause where they're going, there is no A/C....

Old 04-12-2017, 07:54 AM

1,456 posts, read 1,321,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUMF View Post
I got a PM from someone saying that this forum is filled with liberals... You can say THAT again, person who sent it...

Not to mention a rather large number of blasphemers... I hope they don't complain from hot summers, cause where they're going, there is no A/C....
I think you need some help.

But anyway, if you think everyone is going to hell for blasphemy, so be it. Leave everyone alone to burn then. It's none of your business what anyone does in this life or the next. Being a Christian doesn't give you some special right to control the lives of everyone around you anymore more than a Muslim gets to control yours. Are you aware that Sharia law, which so many conservatives are afraid of, is allowing governmental law to be made and enforced based on Islamic teachings? How is a theocracy, where US laws are made based on biblical teachings, any different?

Spoiler alert: it isnt. Stop trying to project your beliefs on others. You go celebrate Good Friday and Easter, and let others celebrate Springs Day, or Spring Planting Day, or whatever the f*ck they want to because it's none of your damn business.

Old 04-12-2017, 08:05 AM

9,829 posts, read 7,268,603 times
Quote:

While spending eternity without all the self-righteous ignorant garbage like yourself does sound enticing, I'm afraid I don't share a belief in completely made up fiction about afterlife. Death is the end of a human life.

Old 04-12-2017, 08:07 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,143,192 times
Quote:
I got a PM from someone saying that this forum is filled with liberals...
It's not.

Quote:

Oh bless your heart.

Old 04-12-2017, 10:50 AM

5,559 posts, read 4,696,862 times
Quote:

♫♫ I'm going to Hell in a handbasket.
Well, at least I'll have a view.
Oh, I will see the fire, through the rusty razor wire.
Oh, don't you worry, I saved a seat for You. ♫♫

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHar3DQy8pk

Old 04-12-2017, 01:04 PM

10,743 posts, read 13,394,956 times
Happy Holidays!

Old 04-12-2017, 01:05 PM

10,743 posts, read 13,394,956 times
Quote:

Well, given that you're apparently in Huntsville, why in tarnation are bothering to even come to the Atlanta forum?

Old 04-12-2017, 01:20 PM

3,006 posts, read 2,631,970 times
If heaven is filled with Christians, I'd rather be in hell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: