Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 11:36 AM

989 posts, read 1,743,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djones30 View Post
Please tell me you're joking. If you're not, I'm sorry to break it to you, but rounds from an AK-47 come out the same way as most modern firearms. For the lay person( which I think you qualify as) the bullets spin more like a football because the barrel is rifled. They only spin like helicopter blades in video games and cartoons.

FYI, I read your previous post and you said,". You may want to read your own post before suggesting that someone else hasn't read it
It's called a "choppa" in the urban/hood/ghetto, because when the bullets hit you, it "chops" your body parts off. This is any assault rifle, not just the AK-47.

Back to subject, no need to arguing about this, the important thing is none of these kids were hurt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2009, 12:17 PM

341 posts, read 1,338,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanarmy View Post
It's called a "choppa" in the urban/hood/ghetto, because when the bullets hit you, it "chops" your body parts off. This is any assault rifle, not just the AK-47.

Back to subject, no need to arguing about this, the important thing is none of these kids were hurt.

No it is not, its called a chopper because when the shell casing (thats what I ment the first time) come out they spin around in the air.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:21 PM

Location: Originally from Cali relocated to Inman Park/Old 4th Ward/Westside Atlanta
987 posts, read 3,912,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKovacs View Post
Lastly, I don't know what you think it takes to be a moderator around here, but please don't think it keeps me from having an opinion- especially on topics that I have decent knowledge of.
Yeah it surely hasn't stopped us from hearing your "expert" opinion on Hip-Hop culture around here right? LMAO... I'm waiting for BOBKOVACS next title...Moderator of Hip-Hop & R&B so we can hear his idiotic rantings about Hip-Hop Culture all over CD! Can't wait for that one .

Old 03-05-2009, 12:23 PM

989 posts, read 1,743,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Virgo Child View Post
No it is not, its called a chopper because when the shell casing (thats what I ment the first time) come out they spin around in the air.
Ok, moving right along...

Old 03-05-2009, 12:32 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,298,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantasfinest View Post
Basically Red Necks versus the rest of the kids. Anyone with more insight?

The front page of the ajc website right now is showing the front of the home of one of the kids in custody. Looks like it was a rich kid, and not a redneck.

http://www.ajc.com/

Old 03-05-2009, 12:37 PM

16,701 posts, read 29,532,605 times
Quote:
I can’t believe you said an AK-47 isn’t an automatic weapon that can be bought at Wal-Mart. Dude how in the world did you become a moderator????
Good one.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:38 PM

16,701 posts, read 29,532,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantasfinest View Post
Yeah it surely hasn't stopped us from hearing your "expert" opinion on Hip-Hop culture around here right? LMAO... I'm waiting for BOBKOVACS next title...Moderator of Hip-Hop & R&B so we can hear his idiotic rantings about Hip-Hop Culture all over CD! Can't wait for that one .

Old 03-05-2009, 12:43 PM

239 posts, read 923,000 times
Quote:

Old 03-05-2009, 01:15 PM

1 posts, read 1,990 times
Hey, I just made this account to post on this news-forum I found. I am a student at Woodstock highschool, and I assure you there are "class warfare" type situations going on. Forest was a renound drug dealer, mostly pot, he grew it in his closet. He had a bunch of enemies, and from what I can tell he made a list of who he wanted dead. This is all, of course, speculation. I have a couple friends who know Forest, the 17 year old would be shooter, and I've met him myself. It's very odd, all things considered, that he would turn out to be a terrorist of sorts; he didn't seem like that kind of kid. But then again, who does?

Old 03-05-2009, 02:04 PM

826 posts, read 3,121,520 times
What type of Class Warfare?? Should I be embarrassed to say that I have never been to this county?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: