Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 09:55 AM

9,601 posts, read 31,704,817 times

Advertisements

Hopefully, more information, read: Two Sides To Every Story, will be revealed with time.

Before I convict anyone . . . I'm a little curious as to WHO SHOT FIRST?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2013, 10:25 AM

22,339 posts, read 29,439,446 times
I wouldn't care about a CCW law (I have a CCW for FL). It's my life and my family's life or some POS'S. I choose mine and my families. I'd rather to go jail protecting them for carrying a gun then having my life beat out of me in front of my family.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:26 AM

5,994 posts, read 20,093,452 times
To sum it all up, one of the riders (now arrested) cut in front of the SUV and brake checked it which resulted in the SUV bumping the rear of the bike (no physical damage to the rider). When the SUV stopped the bikers fairly quickly started pounding and damaging the SUV with their helmets, knives, etc so naturally the driver who had his 2 year old daughter and wife in the car felt the need to get the hell out of there before something worse happens to him and his family. In the process of getting away, he ran over a few of them and they proceeded to chase him down. The driver eventually had to stop because the bikers slashed his tires and they broke the glass with their helmets, pulled him out of the car and beat him senseless with his family right there.

The best news out of all of this is that one of those bikers has two broken legs, a fractured spine, in a drug induced coma and will likely never walk again. Good riddance! Maybe he will think twice about rolling around with a bunch of a-holes who have zero respect for other individuals. Video recorded prior to this altercation shows this same group running lights, blocking perpendicular lanes so others can run the lights, riding in the opposite lane opposing traffic and riding on the sidewalk among a million other things. They deserve worst and I hope they get it.

Old 10-02-2013, 10:27 AM

2,256 posts, read 4,498,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itslikeanegg View Post
to sum it all up, one of the riders (now arrested) cut in front of the suv and brake checked it which resulted in the suv bumping the rear of the bike (no physical damage to the rider). When the suv stopped the bikers fairly quickly started pounding and damaging the suv with their helmets, knives, etc so naturally the driver who had his 2 year old daughter and wife in the car felt the need to get the hell out of there before something worse happens to him and his family. In the process of getting away, he ran over a few of them and they proceeded to chase him down. The driver eventually had to stop because the bikers slashed his tires and they broke the glass with their helmets, pulled him out of the car and beat him senseless with his family right there.

the best news out of all of this is that one of those bikers has two broken legs, a fractured spine and will likely never walk again. Good riddance! Maybe he will think twice about rolling around with a bunch of a-holes who have zero respect for other individuals. Video recorded prior to this altercation shows this same group running lights, blocking perpendicular lanes so others can run the lights, riding in the opposite lane opposing traffic and riding on the sidewalk among a million other things. They deserve worst and i hope they get it.
+1000

Old 10-02-2013, 11:20 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,416,576 times
The saddest part of this story is the dumbass thugs that still think they weren't doing anything wrong, and blame the driver.

I'm hoping Darwin takes a few more out.

Old 10-02-2013, 11:23 AM

1,614 posts, read 2,072,494 times
SUVs generally have an advantage over motorcycles... But, get a group of humans together and this is a fairly predictable result - mob mentality.

Old 10-02-2013, 01:15 PM

503 posts, read 1,204,713 times
If I were the driver of that SUV most likely I would have done the exact same thing. They were not a legitimate motorcycle group. They were a lowlife gang of animals who were attacking the SUV with the intent of dragging that guy out and beating the hell out of him. The poor guy had his wife and TWO year old with him and I'm sure he was desperate to get away.

They had him blocked in and that is when he hit the gas to protect himself and his family. My opinion is The SUV driver acted in self defense and the animal gang should be charged with numerous crimes.

Old 10-02-2013, 03:06 PM

599 posts, read 953,608 times
Remember that this occurred in NYC, home of the most intense form of liberalism on earth. That evil, CO2 spewing SUV harmed a group of sensitive, gas-saving motorcyclists just out enjoying a nice afternoon.

The SUV driver may not be arrested, but he will certainly be sued into oblivion, and the jury in the civil trial will award the thug who was injured millions of dollars.

Old 10-02-2013, 03:42 PM

2,715 posts, read 11,910,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coloradoalimony View Post
Remember that this occurred in NYC, home of the most intense form of liberalism on earth. That evil, CO2 spewing SUV harmed a group of sensitive, gas-saving motorcyclists just out enjoying a nice afternoon.

The SUV driver may not be arrested, but he will certainly be sued into oblivion, and the jury in the civil trial will award the thug who was injured millions of dollars.
He deserved what he got and will not win in a civil trial. He should have ran all of these thug bikers over. They are punks!

Old 10-02-2013, 04:01 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,774,235 times
What the news is not going to point out is that this is a deliberate attack by non-humans upon an Asian. It is a race-based HATE CRIME.

I wonder if attacks like this are routinely perpetrated against Whites (but subject to the media blackout of hate crimes against Whites).

As a brown person with a ritzy white-sounding name (Even ritzier than 'Alexian Lien'... we worked on our names for a long time...), I wonder if the attempted murder of MY family by sub-humes would be acknowledged by media, or ignored.

Me, I would have backed up a few times, during that "caught in traffic" moment. Our Daughter would have swerved a lot, in addition to the backing-up (but then, she was trained in Israel). And she would NOT have stopped when she hit the first zhlub, who seems to have deliberately 'brake-checked' the car. And the cams on our cars would have transmitted the incident as it happened, to some people who would, without asking us, farm-out the 'handling' of the surviving "bikers".

OH, and it's important to hit the EMERGENCY FLASHERS immediately upon the inception of any incident. Hitting 911 immediately is standard protocol, too. Laying on the horn helps draw the attention of witnesses.

But I've gotta say.... Wouldn't it have been lovely, had Mrs. Lien been in possession of an automatic weapon? I've never even touched a gun. But imagining a street full of dead hoodlums is somehow reassuring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive