Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 05:01 PM

968 posts, read 2,623,210 times

Advertisements

My cousin has a motorcycle and when I got my new car he cut me off on the tiny shoulder where a car couldn't pass. I threw a bowl of chili at him, nailed him right in the head got chili on the bike. he angrily followed me home suprised that I pulled into his aunts driveway. he promptly yelled "what the f*** man?!" When I figured out it was him I apologized and then said I probably still would have done the same thing cause he cut me off.

I was in traffic today on the 410 and there was an accident. took 20 minutes to get through it and in that time 2 motorcycles passed us on the shoulder. Me and my friend talked about how we could get away with running tbhem off the road without getting caught .

So I hate motorcyclists...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2010, 05:05 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,664,764 times
What the heck are you talking about?

Old 05-21-2010, 05:08 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,638,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
What the heck are you talking about?
I think he's talking about attempted manslaughter (or worse) of motorcyclists.

Old 05-21-2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I think he's talking about attempted manslaughter (or worse) of motorcyclists.
No just a good Spanking like you got when you were a kid and you cut in line.

Old 05-21-2010, 05:25 PM

To clarify, let me ask all motorcyclists, when given the chance would you weave through cars to get through traffic?

I have to admit there was a motorcycle 2 cars back and he waited patiently with the rest of us and I wanted to thank him for putting up with traffic like the rest of us.

Edit: please excuse my grammar, I'm posting this while in the passengers seat stuck in more traffic.

Old 05-21-2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orincarnia View Post
To clarify, let me ask all motorcyclists, when given the chance would you weave through cars to get through traffic?

I have to admit there was a motorcycle 2 cars back and he waited patiently with the rest of us and I wanted to thank him for putting up with traffic like the rest of us.

Edit: please excuse my grammar, I'm posting this while in the passengers seat stuck in more traffic.
I might. But it would have to involve some pretty extreme circumstances.

Now let me ask you this: Are you one of those butt-head car drivers, yakking away on your cell phone, who is always pulling out in front of motorcycles, forcing them to go into a full skid in order to avoid slamming into your gas-guzzling behemoth of a vehicle?

Old 05-21-2010, 05:50 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,301,920 times
Quote:

in some states it is legal to lane split so I have no idea why you are mad because they can do that as long as they are obeying the law whats the problem?

I mean if were legal for you to not to sit in traffic and pass on the shoulder would you not do the same?

Old 05-21-2010, 06:10 PM

1,333 posts, read 3,224,105 times
Oh lord, here come the "my bike is air cooled so I can't sit and wait, it'll overheat" excuses.

Old 05-21-2010, 06:35 PM

4,500 posts, read 12,337,523 times
Quote:

So what you're saying is you're whiny because they're lucky enough to get home before you?

Drivers like you give the rest of us a bad rep.

When I'm stuck in traffic, I make sure I leave room in my lane for a bike to pass, and even wave them by if they're hesitant. Just cause I'm stuck because I drive a car, doesn't mean they need to be when they can safely get home on time.

Old 05-21-2010, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadro77 View Post
Oh lord, here come the "my bike is air cooled so I can't sit and wait, it'll overheat" excuses.
Mine is liquid cooled, so that's not a problem for me.

I gotta say though, EVERYTHING about the OP just screams, "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" How do you throw a bowl of chili out a car window & hit a guy on a motorcycle? Or why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive