Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Aviation
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2014, 05:39 PM

325 posts, read 577,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
In what country do you think the plane is located? Intact or crashed in a jungle?
Why hasn't the world offered $1 million reward and immigration visas to the country of their choice for themselves and their family, for information. Surely if the plane landed some person saw it or knows about where the passengers were taken.
North Korea is/was my first choice. Since most of the controllers were asleep during that morning, no one would be aware of a jet 100km offshore their radar sweep. Knowing that Boeing has a patent for an anti interruptible autopilot, should the pilots turn off the transponder or broadcast 7500 and the captain had DG in his home simulator as an alternate lz - my second choice is DG. The reports by locals in Penang of a low flying heavy was not discounted, nor was the fireball in the sky by the oil rig worker. Both incidents were opposite in directions. I would probably say the oil rigger saw a meteor entering the atmosphere, whereas the villagers in Penang and the Maldives were in the right spot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2014, 06:48 PM

8,564 posts, read 10,987,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCSTroop View Post
Ummmm.... The Tehran Incident is HARDLY an open and shut case of a UFO encounter. There are a lot of very shaky details and not a lot of corroborating evidence. You can't just say, "Pilot saw a light in the sky, and had electrical problems therefore aliens." I mean, I guess you can, because that's basically what you're doing but it's not really applying much critical thought at all and does not lend much credence to the alien theory at all. Second, I'm curious to know if when they find this aircraft at the bottom of the ocean, if you'll be willing to admit the alien theory wrong? Or is everything unexplainable an alien encounter until proven otherwise?

First off, I never said an alien abduction IS what happened to the plane, just that I believe this is what happened to it.
Evidence(or the lack of ) certainly points in that direction.
I don't believe the plane ever touched land or sea from the moment it disappeared.
If by some strange event it is found some where on land or the sea, that in no way would prove me wrong.
I only stated what I believe happened, and there is no solid evidence to back up my contention, but neither is there any evidence proving it ditched in the ocean, or landed some where on land.
My theory is just as valid as all the others, until proven otherwise.
We earthlings don't even want to consider that this could be an alien intervention, because we are not equipped to handle that technology wise, or emotionally, still, it is a real possibility.

Bob.

Old 05-03-2014, 08:51 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,038,174 times
Eleven individuals linked to al Qaeda are now being questioned regarding MH370.

But hey, that's just conspiracy talk!!! It's really at the bottom of the Indian Ocean!!!

Yeah......riiiight.....

Old 05-03-2014, 08:57 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,169,902 times
It's not impossible that a UFO took it (I know they exist, I've seen them twice here in this UFO hot spot maneuvering at high speeds) but they usually return what they take ....... and at any rate, there isn't any positive evidence of something so bizarre such as radar or visual sightings of what would be a huge craft. At least not that we know of. The govts could have covered it up I suppose, but that's wildly speculative.

Old 05-03-2014, 08:58 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgerider View Post
Eleven individuals linked to al Qaeda are now being questioned regarding MH370.

But hey, that's just conspiracy talk!!! It's really at the bottom of the Indian Ocean!!!

Yeah......riiiight.....
I think GeoR found it. And its location fits the original hijack theory; heading to cross Bangladesh and make its way to Central Asia. Could still have Qaeda connections. Or not. Anyway, I hope they investigate the GeoR location.

Old 05-03-2014, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I think GeoR found it. And its location fits the original hijack theory; heading to cross Bangladesh and make its way to Central Asia. Could still have Qaeda connections. Or not. Anyway, I hope they investigate the GeoR location.
I think they are; Bangladesh Navy, I believe.

Old 05-03-2014, 09:25 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,169,902 times
Quote:
It'll be a while before they can row over to the location.

Old 05-03-2014, 09:26 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
The search will need more than that. Pathetic that they're the only ones taking the report seriously. But at least somebody is.

Old 05-03-2014, 09:26 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,538,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
That's kinda what I was going to say. No doubt the Malaysian Navy is sending over a guy in a rowboat with a snorkel.

Old 05-03-2014, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Laughed so loud I just woke up the dogs!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Aviation