Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine > Bangor area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 07:15 AM

10,428 posts, read 18,677,040 times

Advertisements

Still in Lancaster PA as of 12/8/07. Will the new restaurant be handicap accessible?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2008, 08:39 PM

160 posts, read 370,668 times
We are still here but have a meeting with our realtor Wednesday.

Yes, the restaurant will be handicap accessible.

Old 01-15-2008, 09:39 PM

5,826 posts, read 9,606,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Maine Land Man View Post
Still in Lancaster PA as of 12/8/07. Will the new restaurant be handicap accessible?
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Old 01-16-2008, 07:09 AM

7,395 posts, read 13,098,129 times
thank you!! good luck

Old 01-16-2008, 08:04 AM

Thanks! We are getting more excited with each day as we ready our house for the market here in Lancaster. As we do that, we are working on our "things to do" list for the restaurant. I have begun logo ideas as Lynn puts together a supply list and we both are working on the menu with a close friend who is a top notch chef aiding us with the recipes. We may even bring him along with us. The final touches are being put on the the business plan.

We have spoken with a realtor in the Orono area and she has been just wonderful. Once our is listed, she will begin her research for us.

So we are looking forward to meeting each and every one of you as well as being part of your lovely community and wonderful state.

Lynn and Russ

Old 01-16-2008, 08:49 AM

4,975 posts, read 11,693,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn and Russ View Post
Thanks! We are getting more excited with each day as we ready our house for the market here in Lancaster. As we do that, we are working on our "things to do" list for the restaurant. I have begun logo ideas as Lynn puts together a supply list and we both are working on the menu with a close friend who is a top notch chef aiding us with the recipes. We may even bring him along with us. The final touches are being put on the the business plan.

We have spoken with a realtor in the Orono area and she has been just wonderful. Once our is listed, she will begin her research for us.

So we are looking forward to meeting each and every one of you as well as being part of your lovely community and wonderful state.

Lynn and Russ
Would you hire a novice waitress? I'm a quick learner! Once the family and I move up to Maine, I'd love to have a job lined up too. I'm not above begging for work !

Old 01-16-2008, 09:31 AM

5,826 posts, read 9,606,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemaine View Post
Would you hire a novice waitress? I'm a quick learner! Once the family and I move up to Maine, I'd love to have a job lined up too. I'm not above begging for work !
For that matter, are you planning on buying desserts such as whole pies, cheesecakes and cakes locally or will those be baked in house? Where do I apply?

Old 01-16-2008, 09:35 AM

2,712 posts, read 5,653,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemaine View Post
Ditto! though I am not a novice... but not been a waitress for years. It's customer service, though.. and if you have the touch, you don't loose it. These days, I think many of the "young'uns" don't... but then when all they see is drive-through windows and McD, what can we expect! LOL I learned restaurant manners eating with my folks and "how to waitress" from my aunt (who was one) critiques of the waiters when we went out as a family.

You gotta pay ATTENTION...

Old 01-16-2008, 10:35 AM

When we are ready to hire, make sure you stop by and introduce yourselves from the forum. We want older and experienced wait and bar staff.

As far as a baker, we are not sure if we will be doing that in house or by locally. Our budget will determine that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine > Bangor area