Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 10:20 PM

574 posts, read 2,045,905 times

Advertisements

No flames on anyone, just for fun, who do you like the least?

I would have to say the Yankees!

Nancy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2008, 10:23 PM

2,940 posts, read 3,970,179 times
The Mets.

Old 06-17-2008, 10:28 PM

29,890 posts, read 9,964,174 times
probably a tie between the Mets and Braves. Braves fans are SO annoying!!!!! and the Mets well they're just filled with overrated players up and down their lineup. the only 2 players i like from the Mutts are Johan Santana and David Wright

Old 06-18-2008, 08:18 AM

41,970 posts, read 75,229,826 times
Yankees. Red Sox. White Sox.

Old 06-18-2008, 01:49 PM

717 posts, read 774,158 times
least favorite team easy - Yankees.

Old 06-18-2008, 05:53 PM

52,693 posts, read 47,975,215 times
Default I Hate To Even Say This

My least favorite team in the AL is in the Yankees, and yes, I do hate them. As for my least favorite NL team, it's those so-called lovable losers from Chicago's north side which I call the Flubs. And I don't hate them, but I can't take them too seriously, either.

Old 06-18-2008, 06:03 PM

2,318 posts, read 7,847,969 times
Hmmm... that's a tough one... YANKEES.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:06 PM

3,326 posts, read 8,864,570 times
Uhhh... Yankees... no brainer. Then the Red Sox... and any other team promoted in-house by ESPN.
Other than that, there's the White Sox, Tigers, Indians, and too a lesser extent, for some strange reason, the Twins... Also, anyone else who dares gets in the way of my Royals. Oh wait, they get in their own way, those bums. Never mind. But.... they just took two from the Cardinals... GO BLUE!!!!!!
Oh yeah, the Cardinals are very annoying with their throng of fans who invade KC every year during the mindless, meaningless, ridiculous, nonsensical, biggest-waste-of-time-ever, inter-league play. At least the Royals can pick up a few easy wins against the lesser league, though.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:17 AM

2,757 posts, read 5,647,371 times
1. The Mets
2. The Reds because my family in Cincy bashes my team and city constantly.

No matter how good Philly is I can never hate them or their fans, same with the Nats and the Fish.

Old 06-19-2008, 07:52 AM

2,940 posts, read 3,970,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoFan View Post
1. The Mets
2. The Reds because my family in Cincy bashes my team and city constantly.

No matter how good Philly is I can never hate them or their fans, same with the Nats and the Fish.
That's kind of how I am with the rest of the NL East. I hate the Mets, but strangely I don't hate the rest of the division....I at least respect the Braves and the Fish, and sort of pity the Nats. Braves fans aren't annoying, and its not like there really are many Marlins fans out there. But Mets fans are probably the most annoying I've come across....I guess they play in "Flushing" for a reason. They invade Philly with their lame "Lets go Mets" chants and they get obnoxious and taunt Philly fans. Any Braves fans I've come across in Philly are respectful. I guess its that inferiority complex that Mets fans have because they know they will always play second fiddle in NY to the Yankees. Even Yankees fans don't annoy me, they tend to be decent and they usually root for the Phillies too, out of their hatred for the Mets. I don't even mind the Yankees all that much anymore, its the Red Sox fans that are starting to get under my skin.....I used to root for the Sox in the AL east, because I bought their BS that they were the underdog fighting the "evil empire" Yankees....when the truth is that the Sox are no better, they buy championships with a huge payroll. And now that the Boston bandwagon is in full swing, there's all of a sudden Sox fans everywhere. Plus, Boston teams overall are winning too much lately...the Pats and pretty-boy Brady, the Sox, and now the Celtics (when will they get the memo in Boston that its pronounced KEL-tic, not SEL-tic?).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Baseball