Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > My Daily Life and Thoughts while in San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
My Daily Life and Thoughts while in San Diego | List of Best Posts
This blog is where I express myself to the world or at least to those who might stop by to read what I post . Maybe God will use what I post (I am a Christian and this blog will have a most decidedly Christian bent to it) to good effect in the lives of my readers.

I may turn some of my posts into a book. I may cease blogging here altogether. Who knows. But for now..I am content to post away in this, my own little corner of the world.

Rather than reading through my now lengthy list of posts you may wish to read what I consider to be my very best posts or you can just read the posts that deal with a single subject category that might interest you.

Please know that I am open to any input on any topic I write about. If you have something to say about anything you see written here please....feel free to speak up in the form of leaving a comment or sending me a PM (private message).

And if you are in San Diego and wish to meet the one and only Carlos (that's me )...drop me a private message. I always enjoy meeting one of my readers!

Thanks.

Carlos

PS. If you want to follow my blog such that you will get an email when I write new posts you can subscribe to my blog.
Christian All blog posts having to do with Christian anything that do not fit into other Categories.
Old

Sometimes it helps to look back and see God's provision in our past!

Posted 10-13-2009 at 02:59 PM by carlos123 (My Daily Life and Thoughts while in San Diego)

One thing that runs in my family a lot...well maybe in me more than anyone else since I am the oldest, from my mother, is the tendency to worry about things that may never happen.

I will sometimes get all in a tizzy with concern about things that are really silly to worry about when what I worry about may ultimately not even come close to happening.

Increasing the level of stress on myself. Self-imposed and needless stress. My mother is that way a lot. She will...
Posted in Christian
Old

What I have been thinking about before the Lord these last few days...

Posted 10-08-2009 at 02:39 PM by carlos123 (My Daily Life and Thoughts while in San Diego)

In this last week or so I have come to an impasse in my Christian life.

The small home group that I have been involved with in recent months is just not working out. I don't mean to say that the people there are not great folks. They are. They are some of the few Christians I have ever met who have been willing to put their faith where their mouth is and do something to help one another with needs that each might have in their lives. It's been wonderful to behold that and I...
Posted in Christian
Old

The Lord helps me in my business!

Posted 09-27-2009 at 07:56 PM by carlos123 (My Daily Life and Thoughts while in San Diego)

I want to post a copy of a thread I started (on another forum) where I talk about how God helped me when I had come to the end of my rope in my new Adsense business.

I want to post this not only to share with you all how the Lord helped me but also to encourage the Christians among you to stand up for God in an appropriate way among those which you are among in your professional lives or otherwise.

We, as Christians, must not let the unbelieving world shut our mouths...
Old

The Lord reminds me of the best way to thank Him.

Posted 09-22-2009 at 10:03 PM by carlos123 (My Daily Life and Thoughts while in San Diego)

Tonight as the sun was setting I took my daily walk around the block and felt so incredibly blessed.

The sun was setting behind the horizon, the outline of the mountains was visible. The air was warm but comfortably so. I could see the lights of what seemed like San Diego off in the distance.

People were out walking in the neighborhood, watering their bushes by hand. Friendly folks who all were either responsive to my hi or who said hi to me.

Posted in Christian
Old

My food is taken care of for the next month!

Posted 09-17-2009 at 05:55 PM by carlos123 (My Daily Life and Thoughts while in San Diego)
Updated 09-19-2009 at 01:04 AM by carlos123

I just finalized a new deal with my landlord. This is a seperate deal than the one we already have where I do web development work for him in exchange for the rent per month he would normally charge for my room.

Under this addtional deal he will cover all food costs for me for the next 30 days. And he will put up the money to purchase up to 15 domains and hosting for them in exchange for my creating websites on which we will put Adsense ads on. In line with some outstanding resources...