Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2012, 03:46 PM

936 posts, read 2,068,067 times

Advertisements

I just sold one of my cars and plan to rely in either public transit or paying someone to carpool me to and from work for awhile from Longmont to Boulder. I didn't have much luck searching online for carpool groups around here. Anyone have ideas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2012, 09:34 AM

1,260 posts, read 2,043,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowen View Post
I just sold one of my cars and plan to rely in either public transit or paying someone to carpool me to and from work for awhile from Longmont to Boulder. I didn't have much luck searching online for carpool groups around here. Anyone have ideas?
I thought Longmont-Boulder had plenty of public transit options. There is BOLT and J. I would check those first. As far as carpool check this out: CarpoolWorld - Find your perfect carpool! Rideshare!. I think you can start your own group there.

Old 07-25-2012, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioToCO View Post
I thought Longmont-Boulder had plenty of public transit options. There is BOLT and J. I would check those first. As far as carpool check this out: CarpoolWorld - Find your perfect carpool! Rideshare!. I think you can start your own group there.
Yes, it does have the bus, but it takes about 1 hour each way as opposed to 20 minutes driving. It would be more efficient to carpool if possible.

Old 08-01-2012, 11:38 AM

1 posts, read 1,927 times
Default Longmont to Boulder

Hello. I commute from east Longmont to NE Boulder 5 days a week, M-F. I would be open to talking with you about this further...Thanks, Niki

Old 08-05-2012, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoulderNanny513 View Post
Hello. I commute from east Longmont to NE Boulder 5 days a week, M-F. I would be open to talking with you about this further...Thanks, Niki
I sent you a private message BoulderNanny

Old 03-18-2013, 09:46 PM

1 posts, read 1,649 times
Default Boulder /longmont ride share

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoulderNanny513 View Post
Hey Niki .... I know this is an old post so .... whatevs .... but I am just thinking of moving to longmont and being a passenger in a ride share ... did you ever find any good places to find peeps in longmont? I am not having much success so far.

Cheers,

Pavel

Old 03-19-2013, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by makayap View Post
Hey Niki .... I know this is an old post so .... whatevs .... but I am just thinking of moving to longmont and being a passenger in a ride share ... did you ever find any good places to find peeps in longmont? I am not having much success so far.

Cheers,

Pavel
What part of Longmont Pavel? I'm still open to ridesharing if it is convenient...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area