Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 10:34 AM

23 posts, read 45,121 times

Advertisements

I haven't had any problems so far with Terracina in Broomfield (about 9 miles from Boulder) but I'm not sure how far you want to commute. The apartments are new having just opened in October but they are still working on the pool. Covered parking garage parking and a nice clubhouse but they are on the upper range of your price. The apartments are close to US 36 - a direct shot into Boulder. (No I don't work for them, LOL, just a happy resident.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2010, 12:58 PM

9 posts, read 18,512 times
thank you so much all of your input has been so helpful.. keep it coming!! lol.. terracina was on my list of places to look at when we get there.. my boyfriend will be working in boulder so we will have to commute there.. but dont exclude farther places (because he drives 30 miles to work now) and would do it again if needed to get a nice townhome/apartment..

Old 02-21-2010, 10:26 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rookie88 View Post
thank you so much all of your input has been so helpful.. keep it coming!! lol.. terracina was on my list of places to look at when we get there.. my boyfriend will be working in boulder so we will have to commute there.. but dont exclude farther places (because he drives 30 miles to work now) and would do it again if needed to get a nice townhome/apartment..
It is not necessary to drive 30 miles from Boulder to find a nice place to rent. I would certainly not recommend it. The drive can take twice as long in the snow.

Old 02-22-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
It is not necessary to drive 30 miles from Boulder to find a nice place to rent. I would certainly not recommend it. The drive can take twice as long in the snow.

ooooo i didnt even think about the snow.. good call.. ill let my bf know that too!

Old 02-22-2010, 11:29 AM

Quote:
ooooo i didnt even think about the snow.. good call.. ill let my bf know that too!
Where do you live now?

Old 02-22-2010, 01:06 PM

49 posts, read 156,274 times
If Longmont is one of the places you're considering take a look at the Legacy apartments. I don't know too much about them aside from driving past, but they look pretty nice and the area is quite safe and pretty quiet and close to Boulder. I live nearby and I've been happy with the area so far, certainly no issues with crime as far as I can see. My husband commutes to Boulder daily, it takes him about 15 - 20 minutes minutes door-to-door

Old 02-23-2010, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Where do you live now?

the "jersey shore", new jersey..

Old 02-23-2010, 02:22 AM

49 posts, read 175,289 times
Quote:
The last time we visited Colorado and told someone where we were from, they made reference to that show. Great, can't wait to hear all those jokes when we move there. I am not a fan of Jersey by any means, but that rediculous show does not mean everyone here is as skanky as Snookie. Ugh

Old 02-23-2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Cool. Well, you know a little about snow, then. I used to live in Delaware. We got snow on occasion. It snows more here.

Old 02-24-2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofjerz View Post
The last time we visited Colorado and told someone where we were from, they made reference to that show. Great, can't wait to hear all those jokes when we move there. I am not a fan of Jersey by any means, but that rediculous show does not mean everyone here is as skanky as Snookie. Ugh

lol.. that show did make everyone a little stir crazy over here (making people think that we were all like that) but it also stinks cause everyone always says the "jersey shore" when asked where were form and then that darn show came on and changed the view for us.. all well.. lol.. ill get use to it while im out there..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area