Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2017, 05:32 PM

22 posts, read 80,001 times

Advertisements

I honestly couldn't stand the traffic in viera or Melbourne. It's awful. I worked at the building department and it was heinous. And this is coming from someone who lived in Chicago for 13 years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2017, 06:10 PM

15 posts, read 24,212 times
My husband is also taking a job in the Melbourne area. We're going to rent beachside (probably Satellite Beach) until we decide where we want to buy. We're really excited- especially after reading all the great things everyone is saying about the area! My little one is only 6 months old, but we'd love to be friends with you guys.

Old 04-07-2017, 06:50 PM

Awww welcome, friend!
You'll love it.

Old 04-07-2017, 07:03 PM

210 posts, read 277,021 times
Welcome to Brevard JerSkee! You'll love Satellite Beach

Old 04-07-2017, 08:22 PM

31 posts, read 75,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardniner View Post
I just got the summer camp brochure for Sat Bch.
Ninja warrior Camp (obstacle courses), Jr Chef Camp, Mission to Mars, Crime Scene Detective (learning about fingerprints etc), Minions Camp...lots of fun stuff!
You are a treasure trove of information! Is his brochure also online?

And thank you for your recommendation to check Google Street view. We are going to do that right now!

Old 04-07-2017, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerSkee View Post
My husband is also taking a job in the Melbourne area. We're going to rent beachside (probably Satellite Beach) until we decide where we want to buy. We're really excited- especially after reading all the great things everyone is saying about the area! My little one is only 6 months old, but we'd love to be friends with you guys.
Do you mean us? Definitely!

Old 04-07-2017, 08:31 PM

You all have been very helpful...so now my husband has one more interview...in DC. But we have one week to make our decision. Any other insights into the Melbourne area for minorities or families are welcome. My husband has always wanted to live near the beach, and he has already promised the kids annual passes to Disney, so it would be hard to pass up Melbourne at his point. ��

Old 04-07-2017, 10:23 PM

15 posts, read 24,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songbirdsparkle View Post
Do you mean us? Definitely!
Yes, I mean you! I'm so excited to meet new people in the area, especially other moms. We *should* be there by June, but our timeline is a bit uncertain at this point, as it is entirely dependent on his job.

Old 04-08-2017, 12:16 AM

I mean both of you!! Lol!
Tomorrow we are headed to the Merritt island wildlife refuge for their "hook kids on fishing" event to teach kids casting, reeling, environmentalism, etc. but I'll check in!
Oh, PS: it comes w a free rod and tackle box for kids, just sayin!!

Old 04-08-2017, 12:19 AM

Yep it's online!
http://www.satellitebeach.org/Depart...olor%20WEB.pdf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County