Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2015, 12:39 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,336,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1318 View Post
Your posts are completely useless if you havent been to one. Why even chime in!?
Its a discussion forum and like you i got nothing better to do at the moment.
You want to think In-N-Out burgers are the best burgers ever?fine, enjoy those higher quality and fresher ingredients.
Went through the same debate a few years ago when people were claiming 5 guys was the best burger ever, i tried it, just another burger joint.
Maybe i'm just partial to burgers from Montreal=
My favorite burger joint just down the street=
http://www.shutupandeat.ca/2013/10/2...urgers-jo-blo/

Last edited by jambo101; 08-16-2015 at 12:58 PM..

Old 08-16-2015, 12:55 PM

2,436 posts, read 2,796,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac1 View Post
I don't know. In N Out hasn't been as good as it use to be lately, maybe my taste buds are changing.

Smash Burger and Fat Burger are way better IMO. I don't eat burgers too often, but that Whopper is rather tasty to be so cheap too.
I love Fatburger. Can't agree with the Whopper comment though.

The food at some Fatburger locations is inferior to that of other locations. It can be inconsistent. Still, Fatburger has the best shakes. YUM.

Old 08-16-2015, 01:02 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,669,626 times
Quote:
Actually no. Unless you can find ONE!? lol, keep trying! What else ya got!

In an industry that tends to treat their workers as they do their animals, the California-based burger chain is in a class of its own. While most fast food restaurants pay their workers under $8 an hour -- with Taco Bell, not so surprisingly, coming in dead last at $7.37 an hour -- In-N-Out starts their employees at $10.50 an hour. That's the highest of any fast food chain in the country, and second place isn't even all that close. (Chipotle clocks in at that runner-up position with $8.53 an hour.)
And the higher-than-average pay doesn't stop simply at the young workers manning the cash registers. While the median wage for a manager of a fast food store is $48,000 per year, employees at In-N-Out can eventually work themselves up to $120,000. That's otherwise unheard of in the industry. Oh yeah: They also give vision, medical, and dental benefits to both their full- and part-time workers.

Why Does In-N-Out Pay So Well? | Food Rant | Food | KCET
and you know if they would be fair and be all over the place & serve more people like ALL of those chains, it'd be a really different story.

you shouldn't even be posting that.. ALL of those chains are all over america and even the world thats not the same as a chain that is only in select areas of a few west or southwestern states.

Last edited by owl6969; 08-16-2015 at 01:53 PM..

Old 08-16-2015, 01:36 PM

1,078 posts, read 1,077,268 times
Quote:
Actually no. Unless you can find ONE!? lol, keep trying! What else ya got!

In an industry that tends to treat their workers as they do their animals, the California-based burger chain is in a class of its own. While most fast food restaurants pay their workers under $8 an hour -- with Taco Bell, not so surprisingly, coming in dead last at $7.37 an hour -- In-N-Out starts their employees at $10.50 an hour. That's the highest of any fast food chain in the country, and second place isn't even all that close. (Chipotle clocks in at that runner-up position with $8.53 an hour.)
And the higher-than-average pay doesn't stop simply at the young workers manning the cash registers. While the median wage for a manager of a fast food store is $48,000 per year, employees at In-N-Out can eventually work themselves up to $120,000. That's otherwise unheard of in the industry. Oh yeah: They also give vision, medical, and dental benefits to both their full- and part-time workers.

Why Does In-N-Out Pay So Well? | Food Rant | Food | KCET

I don't see Republicans crying about the Wages In N Out pays.... But if McDonald were to raise it's minimum wage, they would be crying foul and blaming Obama.

Also, if they want to compare wages, they need to do it by State. IN N Out is mostly CA and a few in TX. So the avg wage is of course a lot higher.

Taco Bell pays the min. $9.00 here in CA. Not $7.37.

Old 08-16-2015, 01:43 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,126,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by incognitoe View Post
I don't see Republicans crying about the Wages In N Out pays.... But if McDonald were to raise it's minimum wage, they would be crying foul and blaming Obama.

Also, if they want to compare wages, they need to do it by State. IN N Out is mostly CA and a few in TX. So the avg wage is of course a lot higher.

You make no sense. In N Out does it through superior product and efficiency, NOT government mandate. If Mcdonalds did it on their own accord because they were doing that well, thats different then artificially raising a min wage for jobs that arent careers.

In N Out is in CA, Nev, Ariz, Ut and Texas. They start at $11/hr here in town. Taco Bells is average, not CA govt mandate.

Old 08-16-2015, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Its a discussion forum and like you i got nothing better to do at the moment.
You want to think In-N-Out burgers are the best burgers ever?fine, enjoy those higher quality and fresher ingredients.
Went through the same debate a few years ago when people were claiming 5 guys was the best burger ever, i tried it, just another burger joint.
Maybe i'm just partial to burgers from Montreal=
My favorite burger joint just down the street=
Jo Blo Knows Burgers – JoBlo Restaurant Steakhouse

Disgusting! Mac N cheese is bad enough on its own, please dont slap it on a burger!

To have an opinion you should have at least tried one before. And AGAIN, this is fast food burger talk not crappy montreal slop.

Old 08-16-2015, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognitoe View Post

like I was saying that chain shouldn't even be talked about and compared to ALL those chains that serve WAAAY more people in so many states.

Last edited by owl6969; 08-16-2015 at 02:04 PM..

Old 08-16-2015, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl6969 View Post
like I was saying that chain shouldn't even be talked about and compared to ALL those chains that serve WAAAY more people in so many states.
Yep. Everything they do is better than the major chains.

Old 08-16-2015, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Yep. Everything they do is better than the major chains.
ahahahah

you totally got it the other way around.

that was obviously not what I was sayin.

Old 08-16-2015, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl6969 View Post
ahahahah

you totally got it the other way around.

that was obviously not what I was sayin.

Agreed. Its just difficult for the national chains to compete well with In N Out...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California