Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 04:21 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,830,564 times

Advertisements

California's strict gun laws sure worked well in San Bernardino.

Old 06-12-2016, 04:29 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,907,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Calif. Democrats would give anything to confiscate all guns right now and they can't so they do the next best thing. Make it so difficult and expensive to own a gun that all but the most dedicated shooting sports enthusiast will just give up on it.
Those of us who have a substantial investment in guns its a frightening time. There going to go all out to take your investment from you.
The power of the press is eminence. The LA Times hates guns as do all Democrats and the Times is going to go all out to get your guns.
They went all out for gay marriage, article after article daily after Prop. 8 passed.
The shooter was a Islamic radical, they will go after legal law abiding gun owners, not them.
Cool thanks for the update.

Provide a reliable source? We can only hope.

Old 06-13-2016, 12:04 AM

271 posts, read 214,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boulder2015 View Post
Yep, 50 people get slaughtered and first priority is their guns. And honestly, im pretty moderate on this stuff and hardly in the hardline gun control camp. But there is a reason the term "gun nut" was popularized.
You got it. I've been shooting since I was about 6 years old. But I swear these gun whackos are completely nutty.

The NRA has basically become a cult.

Old 06-13-2016, 06:34 AM

1,485 posts, read 955,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yermum View Post
You got it. I've been shooting since I was about 6 years old. But I swear these gun whackos are completely nutty.

The NRA is a cult? If that were true what exactly is the US government? Heaven?

There is going to be a time when this government really cracks down and declares martial law over an extended period of time. People will get angry and restless. People like you will see just how wrong you were and wished you'd been an active member of the NRA. You people will be wishing you learned how to shoot and wishing you all had firearms. By then it will be too late. The evil US empire won't even let you deficate until you ask the armed soldier standing outside your bathroom for permission. He may even shoot you dead if he thinks you stunk up the bathroom too much.

This government is no angelic presence. Nor is it led by a beneficent 'god'. It wants to pacify the general population into servitude to the few powerful. Go ahaed and live on your knees. Not me.

Old 06-13-2016, 06:45 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,907,205 times
Quote:

Yes it has.

Old 06-13-2016, 06:45 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,090,317 times
Californians should move to counties with constitutional sheriff's bringing all their money onry with them. Anyone should be able to possess a ccw that passes an appropriate background. our government has is and will fail Everytime... California will see more litigation over this.
California has already made lawful Americans into felonswhen they have done nothing wrong..violated no existing law.. until some subsequent one was made

California gun laws are draconian and do nothing to fight terrorism or even crime
Gun laws don't work at all because anyone who wants to hurt someone else and is committed will..always will..

Support America gun makers..join the nra...get a ccw.. be trained... and be ever mindful the Constitution is being eroded...one erosion means others are ever easier

Guns..then speech.. then assembly ..and on and on

I'm always amazed when Californians want dear leader to control their outcome

Old 06-13-2016, 06:52 AM

50,356 posts, read 47,099,157 times
Quote:

You'll hate facts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ith-it-either/

Old 06-13-2016, 08:56 AM

271 posts, read 214,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
You realize if anything that article supports my point, right?

But that would requires some pretty solid critical thinking so maybe not.

Old 06-13-2016, 09:48 AM

1,886 posts, read 2,101,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boulder2015 View Post
Yep, 50 people get slaughtered and first priority is their guns. And honestly, im pretty moderate on this stuff and hardly in the hardline gun control camp. But there is a reason the term "gun nut" was popularized.
Did you listen/read our President's post-Orlando speech? He immediately used it as a forum to push his anti-gun agenda, without recognizing the telling facts such as the killer calling 911 to proclaim his allegiance. It was inappropriate, cold-hearted to the victim's families, and all around disgusting.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:05 AM

3,437 posts, read 3,290,653 times
the govt need not ban guns. they just need to require neuro-psychiatric evaluations and background check to would be gun buyers. those who pass can buy guns but they need to pass same requirements every year. you may be sane now but totally bonkers the next year
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California