Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2022, 02:06 PM

21,735 posts, read 16,341,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Scott View Post
You have no idea about anyone's education.

Typical keyboard warrior that would NEVER say such things if you were standing next to me in an elevator.

You are NOT as smart as you think and are just hiding behind a keyboard. A coward, really.

You seem to be "locked" in a mindset that everyone else is an idiot and enjoy insulting people you do not know. A few words on one forum and suddenly you know everything about a person? I don't think so.

No wonder your neighbors are leaving for other states.
Lol. Ya think huh

The lack of education of which I speak, is obvious in that you have no idea what “empathy” is scientifically speaking. You limit your perception to ideological attitudes. You have repeatedly in these posts boasted of your independent thinking … but what you are independent of is: true knowledge based in scientific realities.

Would I say same in person? Sure. Why not? Are you also so thin-skinned and Neanderthal that your responses always lead to physical confrontation? And are you somehow sure I’d be a pushover?

Anyway, I didn’t say I was smart … or stupid. Just well versed in anthropological knowledge. And never called you or anyone else stupid.

What I know about you is just what you post brotherman. So far your posts boast that you think your beliefs are better than other beliefs … and most telling, that your *beliefs* trump scientific *knowledge*.

You also appear to believe that all Californians are ideologically driven, and similarly … oh and, of course, that settling debates physically trumps being able to debate science rationally.

I'm amused.

Have a nice day

Old 03-23-2022, 02:11 PM

21,735 posts, read 16,341,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post

Florida has no nasty carbon spewing oil refineries, like Cali has, so if you are pro Mother Earth, you might like FLA.

Maybe this strike will cool off the ozone layer for a while

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...efinery-strike

Move to Florida where we dont refine fossil fuels!
So, Mr. beach … um, do Floridians drive internal combustion vehicles? If they do, they use fossil fuels at the same rate as Californians. Where the refineries are - has nothing to do with usage.

Do you really not grasp how inane that taunt was you leveled?

Old 03-23-2022, 04:23 PM

1,252 posts, read 1,053,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Scott View Post
You have no idea about anyone's education.

Typical keyboard warrior that would NEVER say such things if you were standing next to me in an elevator.

You are NOT as smart as you think and are just hiding behind a keyboard. A coward, really.

You seem to be "locked" in a mindset that everyone else is an idiot and enjoy insulting people you do not know. A few words on one forum and suddenly you know everything about a person? I don't think so.

No wonder your neighbors are leaving for other states.
You've definitely taken your trolling abilities to the next level, haven't you?

Here you are in a forum you have no need to be concerned with, trying to push your Tucker Carlson/Sean Hannity talking points, and just being overly obnoxious!

Congratulations!

Old 03-23-2022, 04:25 PM

2,209 posts, read 1,782,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Read the bill that your wonderful Governor signed, the claim about k-3 is just a ruse and the writers of that bill know it, they can extend it to any grade "if necessary". I'm glad you love your state, but you don't need to keep beating up on other states to make your case and to be honest, you come across as being envious.
Humm, where is the word "Gay" used in the bill???

No one seems to have seen it, so maybe being used as a distraction to what it actually says?

I have several family members living in FL and none have found that word used in the bill. Humm, who is using he word?

Old 03-23-2022, 04:54 PM

26,726 posts, read 26,798,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer46 View Post
Humm, where is the word "Gay" used in the bill???

No one seems to have seen it, so maybe being used as a distraction to what it actually says?
Florida's controversial 'Don't Say Gay' bill: What's inside the proposed law:
https://abcnews.go.com/US/floridas-c...ry?id=83525901

Florida Just Passed The "Don't Say Gay" Bill. Here’s What It Means for Kids:
https://time.com/6155905/florida-dont-say-gay-passed/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California