Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 06:52 AM

3 posts, read 2,693 times

Advertisements

My cat hate me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2016, 09:21 AM

9,127 posts, read 9,358,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachSalsa View Post
I would have agreed until this past weekend. One of my ladies jumped on the island as I was chopping up some celery. I set down the knife on the cutting board, turned around to get something from the kitchen counter behind me, and something freaked her out. She BOLTED, hitting the cutting board with her back feet, sending the knife flying. It hit the floor mere inches from my foot...

That could have ended very poorly for me. So now I know I will have to make sure there are no knives left even temporarily on a cutting board!

I am also convinced she tries to kill me every morning as I descend the stairs. Otherwise, WHY would she wait at the top of the stairs until I am half way down, and then RACE to the bottom, almost always BETWEEN my feet?

However, she also does do all the other things on the list, except bring me dead things and pee on my bed...

She's so complex! That's why I love her.
The assault with the deadly weapon to your foot was obviously an accident. But as to the stairway issue, you might want to check your life insurance policy for any paw prints.

But I know what you mean, as I have a foot hugger too. If I had a dollar for every time I've bumped her, or tripped over her, I could probably pay off my sizeable credit card balance, and have some left over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats