Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2013, 12:42 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,250,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleV2 View Post
Yep, too many assumptions and this is inappropriate.
Agreed.

While I am fairly certain that this pregnancy and baby will be exploited for all its worth, that is no reason to assume such a doom and gloom scenario as what was posted.

Maybe the worst that will happen is the child will grow up to appear on DWTS and to have a reality show of his/her own.

Kidding aside, many children grow up well despite who their parents are and this could very well be the case here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2013, 03:52 PM

5,504 posts, read 6,246,064 times
The fact that all the entertainment shows and Media are showing this pregnancy is such a "wonderful" thing is just mind boggling. First of all she is Married this is Adultery. According to Ca. law, her husband would be responsible for the baby. While schools across the country are trying to teach kids about birth control, the movie stars are showing them that there isn't any need. The new normal, have a kid out of wedlock, it is ok. Only in the "real" world we taxpayers have to pay for all the non-movie star babies that are born, because their "peers" say it is fine.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:34 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,826,890 times
Damn Kourtney is hot.

Old 01-09-2013, 06:40 AM

632 posts, read 1,030,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Damn Kourtney is hot.
She's not as hot as Kim if you see them without the makeup. I've seen them both au-natural and Kim actually looks BETTER in person without the makeup. A true natural beauty even though most women want to say that she's not natural which is just their jealousy talking. They obviously have never seen her video. That is ALL REAL!!!

Kourtney is still super attractive though, I just cant stand her voice.

Old 01-09-2013, 10:52 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,596,157 times
There is a friend of my niece that looks just like Kim. I didn't realize it until I saw her recently. I was amazed...even asked her if anyone ever told her that. She said yes.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:45 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,553,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsie View Post
The fact that all the entertainment shows and Media are showing this pregnancy is such a "wonderful" thing is just mind boggling. First of all she is Married this is Adultery. According to Ca. law, her husband would be responsible for the baby. While schools across the country are trying to teach kids about birth control, the movie stars are showing them that there isn't any need. The new normal, have a kid out of wedlock, it is ok. Only in the "real" world we taxpayers have to pay for all the non-movie star babies that are born, because their "peers" say it is fine.
"Reality Star" is something entirely different from movie star. Movie stars usually have talent. I agree that this celebration of having kids out of wedlock among celebrities is ridiculous. Average women who have children out of wedlock are considered a drain on society. Men considers them gold diggers waiting for child support check. In fact, I do believe that Babydaddy Kanye created a rap called "Gold Digger", and yet he would never consider Babymamma Kim K as the type of women described in that rap.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:22 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,371,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
"Reality Star" is something entirely different from movie star. Movie stars usually have talent. I agree that this celebration of having kids out of wedlock among celebrities is ridiculous. Average women who have children out of wedlock are considered a drain on society. Men considers them gold diggers waiting for child support check. In fact, I do believe that Babydaddy Kanye created a rap called "Gold Digger", and yet he would never consider Babymamma Kim K as the type of women described in that rap.
I always thought that was funny. But like he says in the song he don't care what nobody say's he still loves her lol

Old 01-12-2013, 12:06 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,170,476 times
There's a difference between a gold digger and bopper.

Kim is not a gold digger, she has more money than Kanye (I think) or any other celebrity or athlete she's dated.

She may be a bopper. A bopper is someone (usually a woman) who hangs around/dates someone with status (athlete, rapper, etc) not because of their money, but because of who they are.

Pretty sure I heard she bought Kanye a 750k Lamborghini a while back. She got her own.

Old 01-12-2013, 07:08 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,807,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
There's a difference between a gold digger and bopper.

Kim is not a gold digger, she has more money than Kanye (I think) or any other celebrity or athlete she's dated.

She may be a bopper. A bopper is someone (usually a woman) who hangs around/dates someone with status (athlete, rapper, etc) not because of their money, but because of who they are.

Pretty sure I heard she bought Kanye a 750k Lamborghini a while back. She got her own.
Agreed. The impolite term for this is starf*cker.

Kim has money and looks. What she chases is attention - actually fame. She has no talent so she has to find other ways to stay famous. Getting romantically entangled with famous men who make good fodder for her reality show is her schtick. And now by having a baby with her biggest catch yet, she's guaranteed herself some level of attention for years.

Well played Kim. Well played.

Old 01-12-2013, 06:47 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,553,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
Agreed. The impolite term for this is starf*cker.

Kim has money and looks. What she chases is attention - actually fame. She has no talent so she has to find other ways to stay famous. Getting romantically entangled with famous men who make good fodder for her reality show is her schtick. And now by having a baby with her biggest catch yet, she's guaranteed herself some level of attention for years.

Well played Kim. Well played.
'Biggest Catch Yet'?. I'm not sure he deserves that title. Actually, I just can't think of any good title he deserves. Had he waited until KK was divorced, and then married her before getting her pregnant, I may give him the title of 'Half-way Decent', but he didn't even do that. Other than 'BabyDaddy Kanye', I got nothing. Kim's move is not well played. She has become a stereotype. Not cool. Reputation carries more weight than gold.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities