Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 01:10 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,599,549 times

Advertisements

I was just thinking a few days ago how completely sick I am of the entire Will/Jada/etc. Smith family.

Seriously, don't you feel as though the parents have just stuck their children down our craws? Would those kids have gotten any acting/singing jobs without their parents? No.

Every single member of that family, parents and children, should just shut up and go away.

OK, yes, there are some members of the public who just lurve them, so fine. I'll do my best to shut my eyes and ears whenever they show up on tv/movies/airwaves.

But I do that now, and they STILL are unavoidable! No more Smiths!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2013, 05:07 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,325,713 times
They do have a different life than us mere mortals do. Buying a house to them is like buying a candy bar to us. Having his own place, with handlers, is probably the same as living at home with mom and dad. That's why they can't function in the regular world. They really couldn't make do with the wages we get. Or the rules the rest of society lives by...

Old 05-16-2013, 05:46 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,540,977 times
Just read where they have backed off this story......LOL.

Old 05-16-2013, 12:13 PM

8,305 posts, read 13,439,396 times
He needs to send him to a ghetto in Philly, so he can be Fresh Prince of Philly and learn about the "real" life.

Old 05-16-2013, 12:16 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,124,373 times
I'll give him 2 years before he dies from an overdose.

20yrsinBranson

Old 05-16-2013, 03:22 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,596,157 times
Have you seen their house? It's humongous! That may be why he wants to move out. I wouldn't be surprised he wants to move out into a one bedroom condo or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
I'll give him 2 years before he dies from an overdose.

20yrsinBranson

Why? Do you think the same of all celebrity children or just certain ones?

Old 05-16-2013, 04:33 PM

12,192 posts, read 2,961,959 times
That is so funny when you consider Will Smit came out with this song many years ago called Parents Just Don't Understand. It's on youtube.
Will Smith - Parents Just Don't Understand - YouTube

Old 05-16-2013, 08:07 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,124,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post

Why? Do you think the same of all celebrity children or just certain ones?
Children period. It's too easy to be led down the wrong path when you are young and inexperienced.

20yrsinBranson

Old 05-17-2013, 06:45 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,371,678 times
I never understood the hatred for the Smith family. They are certainly not the first celebs to have ever gotten married and Jada was never an A-lister (to my knowledge). They are not the first celebs to have their kids acting & singing....don't get how allowing their kids to act/sing is forcing them down anyone's throat. Did someone hold a gun to your head and MAKE you watch Karate Kid?

Its like every week there's a story: they're getting divorced. Will's gay. The kids are horrid spoiled brats.....at this point I haven't seen any articles about the kids drinking, using drugs, stealing, fighting, having sex....do people just want to hate them because they're the children of celebs cause I don't see as much hatred getting tossed at other celeb families....what makes the Smith's different?

Old 05-17-2013, 07:03 AM

4,490 posts, read 4,979,778 times
All of them are just too "in your face" personas.
Jada is the worst. She has mellowed and her ego has deflated a little since she first came into the Hollywood scene.
Will is just too full of himself. They portray their lives as PERFECT with a HAPPY SOLID marriage. I see they push their children to perfection. Of course they are going to retaliate.

Their new father son movie looks dumb.
The only thing I have liked and endured watching was their last father/son movie.
Only because the movie was based on a true story about a man who was real and humble.

Just my opinion......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities