Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 12:52 PM

578 posts, read 2,529,370 times

Advertisements

Sometimes the celebs make camera chase them by playing coy, but with the babies/kids in tow, its hard to drive, walk or maneuver when all those lights are flashing in their faces. Do you blame them for the fender benders, could YOU DRIVE when flashes are popping off? I can't even when the new halogen headlites are coming right at me! Shame on the photogs for getting too gung-ho, IMHO. how about your thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2007, 01:12 PM

4,721 posts, read 15,613,090 times
I have no love for the likes of Brittany, but I think these guys are animals. Just disgusting.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:38 PM

I dont care for Britney, or her mothering tactics, lack thereof. However, there is a video shot of her they show over/over with those little boys in the back seats; and did you notice how the older boy holds hands, and seems to be comforting his little brother? The look of sheer terror & fear on those little faces sez it all! My heart breaks for them when in the middle of all that madness. Those flashbulbs popping off like strob lights, its horrendous. How can EVEN THE BEST driver expect to maneuver a car in the midst of all that?!?

Old 11-07-2007, 03:35 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
If "Inquiring Minds" keep wanting to know, the paparazzi are here to stay. If the consumers of these lurid rags would stop gobbling up the gossip, they would be out of business tomorrow. The paps are just providing a service. I've seen some of these guys and you wouldn't believe who they are if you saw them!

Old 11-07-2007, 03:52 PM

2,464 posts, read 6,467,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeleenieWeenie View Post
Sometimes the celebs make camera chase them by playing coy, but with the babies/kids in tow, its hard to drive, walk or maneuver when all those lights are flashing in their faces. Do you blame them for the fender benders, could YOU DRIVE when flashes are popping off? I can't even when the new halogen headlites are coming right at me! Shame on the photogs for getting too gung-ho, IMHO. how about your thoughts?
I hate the paparazzi - what a digusting profession - warts on the a$$ of society... the way they chase after celebs with kids... sticking cameras in their faces, hiding in bushes, they are always watching... ready to snap a picture of the famous doing mundane things. I personally don't buy gossip mags or anything that promotes this type of crap. But I know these people will always have a job because there's always someone ready to support these low lifes...

Old 11-07-2007, 11:01 PM

36,657 posts, read 67,506,468 times
yes they go way too far.

Last month I was in LA and drove by this restaurant(not on Rodeo but the street that runs parallel to the west, dunno the name but its right off of Wilshire too) and the Paparazzi was just hanging out outside waiting for someone like rabid dogs.

But its ultimately our fault, cause we buy the smut they sell to tabloids.

Old 11-07-2007, 11:18 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,251,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
But its ultimately our fault, cause we buy the smut they sell to tabloids.
I can't say much b'c if an article catches my eye, I will read it/buy it. I will say this though, if they pap never existed, I don't think I'd be that "into it". It's like the chicken or the egg philosphy I guess.

They may be disgusting but some of these celebs use the photogs to their advantage. They talk sh*t about them but let's be honest, would Brit really have a career if she wasn't constantly in the news for one thing or another? (mainly on the issue of how bad of a parent she is) My opinion is, she is worthless w/o the pap.

Old 11-11-2007, 11:49 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,398,043 times
I hate the paparazzi and I hate the tabloids...what garbage.

Taking photos of a celeb walking a red carpet, attending a function or gala is one thing, but to invade their and their family's privacy is just disgusting. Granted, some of these celebs eat this crap up, but I would bet the majority would prefer to go for a walk with their family without someone snapping their pic.

Old 11-13-2007, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I hate the paparazzi and I hate the tabloids...what garbage.

Taking photos of a celeb walking a red carpet, attending a function or gala is one thing, but to invade their and their family's privacy is just disgusting. Granted, some of these celebs eat this crap up, but I would bet the majority would prefer to go for a walk with their family without someone snapping their pic.
Yes, thats right. But what I want to know; If celebs hate the flashbulbs, i.e. Britney. HOW COME she is ALWAYS out in the streets driving around every day? Now she's in trouble for having those poor kids in the back seat, running a light, turning the wrong way, doing some more dumb-ass sh*t. OMG, why doesn't she hire a driver? Why doesn't she stay at home sometimes and cook a meal instead of buying up Carl's Fatburgers or Taco Bell everyday of the week. BTW: I highly doubt she has 'narcolepsy" which is what she is supposedly taking the meds from her doctor...She dropped a dirty urine last week. Which 'speed' is given for REAL patients that actually DO SUFFER from narcolepsy. What a mess!

Old 11-13-2007, 07:54 PM

18,215 posts, read 25,850,946 times
You wonder if they have a conscience about them. You wonder if they have families. "Gee honey , guess what happened today? There was a bunch of us following Princess Di and their car got smashed to bits in an accident and killed them all! Did you have a good day today?" They are absolute bozos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities