Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 05:22 PM

27,215 posts, read 46,778,320 times

Advertisements

Anybody besides me noticed that the conversations that the family has with each other are starting to become so fake and bad acting?

In the past it was mor natural than now...they seem to check where the cameras are and if the camera catches them unnoticed they look like their minds are away and they have to come up with a sentence that comes out so weird that I have got the feeling that they all are done with it but they are so used to the easy money so tey have to deal with it...

They are becoming a victim of their own urge for easy money....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2013, 06:54 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,199,002 times
I think it is because Bruce & Kris have lived apart for a year now & it has just become public knowledge that they have acknowledged being true. So they were taping all this season before that came out they had to watch what they were saying. I don't ever see Kris or Kim throwing in the towel on this gig but I think the rest of the family are over it.

Old 10-20-2013, 08:07 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,803,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I think it is because Bruce & Kris have lived apart for a year now & it has just become public knowledge that they have acknowledged being true. So they were taping all this season before that came out they had to watch what they were saying. I don't ever see Kris or Kim throwing in the towel on this gig but I think the rest of the family are over it.

when Bruce went and rented his Malibu place, it was kind of blown off on the show and they turned it into,"oh Bruce just needs a quiet place to go when things get chaotic"............I never believed that. I knew what was what and that was Bruce had moved OUT!
The crap kind of hit the fan when Bruce did a press release saying Kanye had not spent one night under the same roof with his child and Kim.
I'm sure Kris stroked out.
Although Bruce had many,many reasons to leave, he seemed over it totally when Kim and her entourage took over his house so as to be able to stay there after the baby was born.
I have NO idea why this happened because Kim has her own HUGE home

Old 10-20-2013, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
when Bruce went and rented his Malibu place, it was kind of blown off on the show and they turned it into,"oh Bruce just needs a quiet place to go when things get chaotic"............I never believed that. I knew what was what and that was Bruce had moved OUT!
The crap kind of hit the fan when Bruce did a press release saying Kanye had not spent one night under the same roof with his child and Kim.
I'm sure Kris stroked out.
Although Bruce had many,many reasons to leave, he seemed over it totally when Kim and her entourage took over his house so as to be able to stay there after the baby was born.
I have NO idea why this happened because Kim has her own HUGE home
Her house sold and the one Kanye & Kim were building wasn't finished yet so they moved in with Kris. I thought that was odd at the time but since Bruce really wasn't there kind of made sense after the facts were out. I think Kendall & Kylie spend more time with dad than mom anyway so you see them at the beach house more too.

Old 10-21-2013, 12:45 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,397,757 times
Default Not surprised

This doesn't surprise me. I'm still trying to figure out why Bruce got that horrible plastic surgery job. He doesn't look like he is all there. Kris Jenner seems too plastic, low-class, superficial, and without character. She doesn't appear to be a woman of great dignity, substance, or integrity. So I'm not surprised. I suspect that they both have their own personal issues, aside from the problems they struggle with as a couple.

Old 10-21-2013, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
This doesn't surprise me. I'm still trying to figure out why Bruce got that horrible plastic surgery job. He doesn't look like he is all there. Kris Jenner seems too plastic, low-class, superficial, and without character. She doesn't appear to be a woman of great dignity, substance, or integrity. So I'm not surprised. I suspect that they both have their own personal issues, aside from the problems they struggle with as a couple.

seriously--Kris had to be behind the plastic surgery. She's ALL and ONLY into appearances.

Bruce seems like a really nice and grounded person.

Old 12-13-2013, 07:11 PM

OK the rumors of Bruce wanting a sex change have been flying around for a number of years but this article makes me wonder. Got both ears pierced persuaded by Rob, now sporting a pony tail, his plastic surgeries have left him with more female looking features than male now all of a sudden the adam's apple is bothering.

Bruce Jenner looking to get tracheal surgery to reduce size of Adam's apple: report - NY Daily News

Whatever he is up to I just hope he can find some happiness. Look at his picture from 1987 in that link he was a hot guy before surgeries.

Old 12-14-2013, 09:25 AM

Quote:
OK the rumors of Bruce wanting a sex change have been flying around for a number of years but this article makes me wonder. Got both ears pierced persuaded by Rob, now sporting a pony tail, his plastic surgeries have left him with more female looking features than male now all of a sudden the adam's apple is bothering.

Bruce Jenner looking to get tracheal surgery to reduce size of Adam's apple: report - NY Daily News

Whatever he is up to I just hope he can find some happiness. Look at his picture from 1987 in that link he was a hot guy before surgeries.

he's a bit old for all that non-sense..................IMHO

Old 12-14-2013, 09:54 AM

^^agree Pip can't keep from wondering why now? He's 64 seems he would have done that in his 30s if it bothered him that much.

Old 12-14-2013, 09:59 AM

3,974 posts, read 5,172,555 times
Quote:
Look how we've become as a society with celebrities more important than jobs, economy, ousting our corrupt elected, world news (which is rarely aired) and so on taking a back seat to entertainment news.
I remember when a celebrity was someone who became famous for their talents such as acting, singing, dancing etc,. Sure Bruce could be considered one with his Olympic history, but Kris and her brood?

Tell me why are they famous? Their last name? Kim's boring sex tape? What have they done to earn the title celebrity?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities