Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 05:38 PM

4,794 posts, read 12,375,751 times

Advertisements

Lindsay Lohan calls Jennifer Lawrence 'so fake' in new interview - UPI.com

Lohan on Lawrence :'She's so fake and I'm sorry I'm not going to [expletive] for roles.'"

Stay classy, Lindsay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2014, 05:41 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
I feel Lindsay kinda got blackballed. But it's like 99% her fault

Also I like Jennifer lawrence, but I wouldn't be surprised if any actress is banging exes for roles

Old 04-29-2014, 03:04 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,647,640 times
There has always been something about Jennifer Lawrence that really puts me off, and I can't define it. Something about her smile kind of makes me feel sick, to be honest. She reminds me of Helen Mirren, whose smile also makes me feel queasy. It's a very odd thing, the effect people can have on one another simply by being who they are. I've nothing against either of them; I just can't bear to look at them.

Reminds me of back in the '80s, I think, when a man literally had seizures whenever he heard Mary Hart's voice!

Old 04-29-2014, 08:02 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,132,701 times
Lindsay is the last person who should be bad mouthing any other successful actress. She ruined her own career, seems to be failing to stay sober, And had a list kept of who she slept with. She is on her way to doing infomercials, And it's her fault. Jennifer is on fire, No pun intended with a long career ahead.

Old 04-29-2014, 11:10 AM

686 posts, read 1,231,148 times
Well, here's a time when I have to agree with Lindsay Lohan. She's right. People I know in Hollywood confirm this. Of course she slept for roles to get to where she is today. YES!! She did it. But now, she's at a point in her career that she no longer has to do that. But did she do it earlier, and is Lindsay right? Of course!!

Old 04-30-2014, 07:40 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,531,780 times
Lindsay Lohan is as classless as jar of lard.

I'm no Hunger Games fan but Jennifer in Winters Bone was just brilliant. Something tells me she doesn't need to hit the casting couch unless she wants to.

Old 04-30-2014, 07:50 AM

8,402 posts, read 24,227,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Lindsay is the last person who should be bad mouthing any other successful actress. She ruined her own career, seems to be failing to stay sober, And had a list kept of who she slept with. She is on her way to doing infomercials, And it's her fault. Jennifer is on fire, No pun intended with a long career ahead.
This^^^. LL has zero credibility, and has become nothing more than a punchline. I still don't understand why she was given the role of Liz Taylor, which she, of course, wasted.

Old 04-30-2014, 07:59 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,007,828 times
Interesting link, since it notes that a representative of Ms. Lohan says that the Kobe article is a fabrication; that she did not personally meet with the reporter but responded via emails.

Of course, the magazine claims it was not fabricated (look for link within the OP link), and that they have proof of the personal interview with Lindsay, including photos. They have not shown the photos yet, which seems a bit odd.

Old 04-30-2014, 08:01 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,132,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxnc View Post
This^^^. LL has zero credibility, and has become nothing more than a punchline. I still don't understand why she was given the role of Liz Taylor, which she, of course, wasted.
She did waste it. She had a great start, has talent I think and if really was serious about putting her career first could have made it. The substance abuse and bad behavior could have been overcome by a comeback easily. The public loves a good comeback story. Brittany Sears is a great example of this. She rose up, fell down, and rose up again and is on fire on Las Vegas stages today.

Old 04-30-2014, 08:13 AM

16,711 posts, read 19,410,227 times
Lindsay is over, on her way six feet under, and she's just being a whiny b****.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities